• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG - Completed - Roswitha: Sexual Sacrifice [v1.07] [angelica party]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Fidzius

[v1.07]

Lame.
    There's no balance for fun or progress, just random your way through the chores.
    • EXP and gold gain are shit, might as well not exist;
    • The only differences in dungeons is background art;
    • The only progress is enemy HP growth;
    • Attack chance with 50% more or less damage bonus, dodge chance, orgasm chance;
    • Item 'progress' is usually a few numbers (+1,+2 DMG/DEF);
    • Most equipment randomly breaks, ATK, DEF items have so much durability it doesn't matter, just some eventual chore;
    • Wild translation quality variation;
    • A weird mix of art: 2D, 3D, Ai, still ends up with very limited interactions and often reused 'unique enemy' cut-ins.
    Did not at any point felt like progress was dependant on my decision, had any control over the repetetive dungeons.

1(+1)/5 because it's not a complete scam.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

OrbitalTomato

Repetitive gameplay but the girl is cute and animated really well, with tons of monsters, debuffs like tentacle panties, and the like. The issue is that it's tempting to let yourself be attacked and even lose to get see all the content, but losses are extremely punishing. So you do stupid suicide runs and reload instead of playing.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Redyqar

Honestly i didn't get\enjoy this game.
    Gameplay is weak. Ui is way to convoluted and hard to read at a glance. Game is way too simple in design (at least at the beginning) you just press "attack" and "next card".
    Art while good isn't good enough to offset the gameplay (for me).

This game is playable and if you like the art\fetishes i say go for it, but it is clear it would be 10 times better with clearer UI.