2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

xentech

May 29, 2021
anyone else get this error message when extracting the main zip or any of the files from it "windows destination file could not be created"
edit. nevermind figured it out had to have all the other files with it and then extract with 7zip

Last edited:

kk69

Mar 10, 2020
hey fellas, since it's been a while dons890 asked i thought i give it a shot. anyone able to upload 2.6.1? would be greatly appreciated. thanks for any reply.

mohmamed32

Nov 24, 2019
I get white pictures after the i click start in the menu. I still see some kind of resemblence of text and i still have the "end" button in the top right. Anyone that knows how to fix this?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The unity asset files can be compressed making them MUCH smaller. Hell, this game is almost 11 gigabytes and it really should be not much bigger than the downloaded archive, 1-1.5 gigabyte max.

There is a tool for re-saving asset files, but the dev went crazy and made an archive for (probably) each scene in the game, making it a fucking drag to deal with. I am taking a look at it and giving it exactly one shot... uhm, no pun intended.

One shot made, this will take far too long (UnityEX method).

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
1) Fucking a nipple hole with a cock? This is not crazy. It's insane, and not in the positive sense.
2) Game has FIVE animations. Even in 8K those would not take up almost 11 GB.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
1) Fucking a nipple hole with a cock? This is not crazy. It's insane, and not in the positive sense.
2) Game has FIVE animations. Even in 8K those would not take up almost 11 GB.
we keep doing this questions yet apperently no one know why its so heavy

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Well...
1) Bitcoin miner
2) Does not know how to compress assets to save his life

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
Based on the intro, we can assume grammar isn't going to be a thing in this game. The only time periods (ellipses) and commas are used in the intro, they are used incorrecly. People don't expect perfection, but you need to at least try if you're developing a game that is mostly dialogue and senteces on a screen.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes