3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I was wondering when this was gonna show up on here! For all of you complaining that it's only softcore, some of us like more softcore stuff, let us have fun with this. There's a million and a half games where the girl gets naked and gets raped, I personally find the actual act of exhibitionism and the ENF side much more interesting. Also the dev commissioned a custom character model that I think he's implementing in the next update, you can see it on their twitter.
My only complaint is the not so intuitive controls that could also be a bit closer to the point where your hand rests for moving the character, though maybe it was put that far on purpose to make it more challenging to quickly abort stripping and move when a guy comes your way. I like all content, so definitely glad to have an exhibition focused game as they aren't common.

The reason I mentioned "not including the japanese", is because the dev doesn't seem to be japanese (or asian for that matter), the game just has a japanese asthetic to it (especially since you can deactivate the censorship with an option ingame, which would not be possible for a japanese dev)
The fact that there is censorship tells me he is from a country where censorship is necessary to release, the ability to uncensor it could be unique to a version released outside the country, which Japan for sure doesn't force the dev to censor because it isn't meant for Japan. There are plenty of Japanese games that, once released outside Japan, get uncensored or get the ability to deactivate the censor.

Reactions: Fujia3000

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
The fact that there is censorship tells me he is from a country where censorship is necessary to release, the ability to uncensor it could be unique to a version released outside the country, which Japan for sure doesn't force the dev to censor because it isn't meant for Japan. There are plenty of Japanese games that, once released outside Japan, get uncensored or get the ability to deactivate the censor.
I understand where you are coming from, but the game would need to be published from a person or company living outside of japan. It doesn't matter if you release it on itch.io or patreon, as long as the person or company is located in japan it HAS to be censored (or queue legal trouble) without an obvious way of removing censorship

At least that's what I know about it

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
My only complaint is the not so intuitive controls that could also be a bit closer to the point where your hand rests for moving the character, though maybe it was put that far on purpose to make it more challenging to quickly abort stripping and move when a guy comes your way. I like all content, so definitely glad to have an exhibition focused game as they aren't common.
Where are the controls even?

tg

May 1, 2017
Yeah, I didn't bother trying it. From the comments, it sounds the controls are shit. And, even though I like the idea of running around and losing clothes, and being in danger of arrest and such, I think it's stupid if there aren't more interesting sex-oriented consequences.

I'd still try it, if there wasn't talk of horrible controls. I'm just gonna have to give this a hard pass.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I understand where you are coming from, but the game would need to be published from a person or company living outside of japan. It doesn't matter if you release it on itch.io or patreon, as long as the person or company is located in japan it HAS to be censored (or queue legal trouble) without an obvious way of removing censorship

At least that's what I know about it
It can be uncensored for international release, look at Illusion, who did arguably go through Fakku for Honey Select 1, but they published to Steam themselves for Koikatsu and AI Shoujo. Illusion is located in Yokohama, Japan. The Japanese release for Honey Select 1, Koikatsu, and AI Shoujo are still censored, though, because they are for sale in Japan. The international release is not for sale in Japan, so Japanese law does not apply there. The same goes for this game, the difference is in how they uncensored it. Instead of outright removing the censor, they added a toggle, which I'm not sure on the legality of and may also only be available in the international version.

Where are the controls even?
If anywhere, in one of the sections that are permanently greyed out in this version. There is no accessible control map to look at. I had to learn by spamming every key until it reacted. That's why I say the controls need to be changed to something a little more obvious. I tried S for strip, shirt, or skirt first, then P for panties, U for underwear, J for jacket, and N for naked or nude. Then I started getting annoyed and spamming. Finally got a response on the absolute last keys I would have checked.

Last edited:

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
If anywhere, in one of the sections that are permanently greyed out in this version. There is no accessible control map to look at. I had to learn by spamming every key until it reacted. That's why I say the controls need to be changed to something a little more obvious. I tried S for strip, shirt, or skirt first, then P for panties, U for underwear, J for jacket, and N for naked or nude. Then I started getting annoyed and spamming. Finally got a response on the absolute last keys I would have checked.
Oh yeah, saw the greyed out part and thought there might be a key to show all the controls instead.

On the ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, found all, but wasn't sure if i might have missed something.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh yeah, saw the greyed out part and thought there might be a key to show all the controls instead.

Thanks, found all, but wasn't sure if i might have missed something.
I didn't find anything, unfortunately. I think the final build might have it, but it's hard to say when we don't have it.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
As long as this isn't cancelled, this will be a nice addition to the list of exhibitionism-heavy games. Wonder how the other locations they have planned will look like.

I hope that crouching, sneaking, crawling, lying down (or just something to make her walk slower damnit!) gets implemented soon. Would make gameplay smoother instead of running everywhere.

Reactions: keff

keff

Jan 21, 2018
exhibitionism-heavy games
do you have any recommendations for good ones? i've played a few japanese rpgmaker games but most of them weren't translated at the time.

edit: i completely missed the link under your sig i am the big stupid

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
do you have any recommendations for good ones?
Check my signature, I play what I list.
I can't put my finger on a recommendation, but I would probably go with Double Melon's works, they're the most exhibitionism-focused and the least repetitive in gameplay from what I remember - and the reason I came here (edit: to f95zone) in the first place, fun fact.

Last edited:
Reactions: keff
Oct 26, 2017
What a shame. She will have a very low camo index and will lose stamina faster while wearing the 'NAKED' uniform. Wear something, little lady.
1603026325339.png

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
seems like a great concept to being a great SLG, kinda feels like old school Illusion's Biko series.

Too bad this just ends with what it is

Jaguar26

Roshutsu Developer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2020
Glad to see my game has finally been posted here! I'm the developer and can answer a few questions.

Firstly, I want to stress is that the game is in pre-alpha. It's extremely barebones at the moment with placeholder graphics, such as the main character, but the point is to convey the type of game it is. The initial release took me roughly 10 days to whip together, though I had been working on this idea of several years now and prototyped similar things before. Since then, I've been building upon it. Functionality has been my focus, not content.

I've been working with an artist to develop a new player model, though it has taken much longer than I expected. The base model is mostly finished, so now I'm working with an animator to get some animations. I'm aiming to have her replace the current model by December.

Yeah I have to agree, this really seemed like my kind of game like Naked Order or the 5+ JP clone games of that but this is..... a Major letdown...
I like Naked Order and it's a source of inspiration, but the copious amounts of rape is what really turns me off from it. Most exhibitionism games I've played turn into massive rapefests. I just want to play as a girl who's enjoying herself as she sneaks around town naked.

She looks like a stick figure with tits and ass and anime eyes lol
I don't like her either, but I needed something to get the idea across. Part of why I keep the censorship on is because there's nothing interesting to see underneath. I've been prioritizing a new player model to give my game its own identity, which is what's been holding me back from showing it prematurely.

You know what would really help this game? Having controls that make sense. To remove lower clothes is one key, G, and to remove upper clothes is another key, T. Not only that, but they have zero in common with the article being removed, so they aren't obvious, and they are usually somewhere that spreading your fingers out to reach isn't easy from the WASD movement keys, the upper clothes key in particular falls into that. It's doable, just at the cost of being able to quickly get back to WASD in case you need to abort stripping and move.
This is the first time I've heard someone complain about the controls. I used T/G for removing top/bottom because the T key is above the G key. When I implement the control binding screen, this should be alleviated a bit, but I'm open to suggestions about control bindings.

I personally welcome an exhibition focussed game where you don't get fucked by every male in the city if you get caught once.
That's exactly the kind of game I want to make. There's such a shortage of it.

As long as this isn't cancelled, this will be a nice addition to the list of exhibitionism-heavy games. Wonder how the other locations they have planned will look like.

I hope that crouching, sneaking, crawling, lying down (or just something to make her walk slower damnit!) gets implemented soon. Would make gameplay smoother instead of running everywhere.
Expanding the stealth mechanics is on my to-do, but I have a lot of other things to do as well.

I've been working on this full-time for several months and will continue to do so for as long as I'm able to. The more people who subscribe to my Patreon, the longer I'll be able to work on it. Right now, I'm developing this at a loss every month and I only have so much money until I need to work professionally again.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Glad to see my game has finally been posted here! I'm the developer and can answer a few questions.

Firstly, I want to stress is that the game is in pre-alpha. It's extremely barebones at the moment with placeholder graphics, such as the main character, but the point is to convey the type of game it is. The initial release took me roughly 10 days to whip together, though I had been working on this idea of several years now and prototyped similar things before. Since then, I've been building upon it. Functionality has been my focus, not content.

I've been working with an artist to develop a new player model, though it has taken much longer than I expected. The base model is mostly finished, so now I'm working with an animator to get some animations. I'm aiming to have her replace the current model by December.

I like Naked Order and it's a source of inspiration, but the copious amounts of rape is what really turns me off from it. Most exhibitionism games I've played turn into massive rapefests. I just want to play as a girl who's enjoying herself as she sneaks around town naked.

I don't like her either, but I needed something to get the idea across. Part of why I keep the censorship on is because there's nothing interesting to see underneath. I've been prioritizing a new player model to give my game its own identity, which is what's been holding me back from showing it prematurely.

This is the first time I've heard someone complain about the controls. I used T/G for removing top/bottom because the T key is above the G key. When I implement the control binding screen, this should be alleviated a bit, but I'm open to suggestions about control bindings.

That's exactly the kind of game I want to make. There's such a shortage of it.

Expanding the stealth mechanics is on my to-do, but I have a lot of other things to do as well.

I've been working on this full-time for several months and will continue to do so for as long as I'm able to. The more people who subscribe to my Patreon, the longer I'll be able to work on it. Right now, I'm developing this at a loss every month and I only have so much money until I need to work professionally again.
Does that mean you are the developer for this? Interesting, not every game on here gets the actual dev in the thread, I'm not even sure I can say a lot do. I don't think any changes to the keys are really necessary as long as there is a control map the player can look at. The controls don't need to be obvious unless the game does not tell you the controls somewhere, which you mentioned it will. As for their distance from the WASD keys, that actually provides a bit of challenge, not much, but a little. With humans, there is a delay between when we think to do something and when we actually do it, so adding that delay to the delay for the time it takes to move away from the T and G to the WASD keys adds further risk of being caught, which is already enough to be a threat. I like that the win isn't handed to you, that you actually have to put effort into choosing a more deserted area to strip in and that stripping in itself takes time to do and a smaller amount of time to abort if you are discovered.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banshee96
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes