mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I went ahead and did the breeder ending too. Kept both girls and focused on pregnancy and staying with MC instead off fulfilling her mission. Both elves impregnated, very hot. Was disappointed he didn't seem to do anything with the goblin midwife despite alluding to it

PS. I should note that the sex scenes are animated. (only a few frames though)

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
I literally read an article defining what NFTs is and what NFTs isn't beginning to end... Now can someone explain it to me in plain English? All I got was that it is NFTs it involves badly drawn art work but I still couldn't explain why 1 bad drawing is NFTs and another bad drawing isn't.
Just watch this.

It's actually WAAAAAAAAAY more complicated, but thats it in a nutshell.

Reactions: anon500

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I literally read an article defining what NFTs is and what NFTs isn't beginning to end... Now can someone explain it to me in plain English? All I got was that it is NFTs it involves badly drawn art work but I still couldn't explain why 1 bad drawing is NFTs and another bad drawing isn't.
You remember back when a bunch of website will sell a star to you? you pay them a bunch of real money and they mail you a certificate that says you own star system 34531? and it is just a piece of paper that nobody recognizes the legitimacy of?

NFT is this but for "pictures" (actually a url that links to a picture that is embedded into a crypto coin)
Literally anyone can use the picture, but supposedly you own it now. Or rather, you own the NFT for it.

Reactions: anon500

Zomigottastop

Oct 10, 2021
Hey guys, wanted to try the game out but apk doesn't work. Yes, I renamed zip to apk and extracted as well, doesn't work. Anything I did wrong?

Reactions: B_Ouji

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Playing through this game its really well done. The only issue I have is the art is a little rough and this really could have been done in renpy. Looking forward to see what else you guys make in the future.

badazzx

Jun 4, 2019
I purchased 5 square feet of land in Scotland so I could be given the title of Lord. I'm not allowed to visit my land, but I can put a label on it with google maps to make sure everybody else sees the land is mine. I can't change the land, and I could sell my certificate saying I own that land to someone else at some point, but they can't do anything with the land itself either, just say they own it.

The land I bought is just a small piece of the overall estate that was being sold, much like someone selling 1000 NFTs with fractional ownership of a piece of art. Those 1000 people get certificates saying they own 1/1000th of that piece of art, but legally can't do anything like sell the artwork itself or claim 1/1000th of any profits being made from the original owner selling any copies of the art.

NFTs are practically meaningless in any legal sense and are just a way for someone to say that they "own" something intangible and that "ownership" is just the certificate saying they own it that's encoded into the blockchain of transactions though cryptocurrency exchanges so that that 'token' you purchased in the crypto exchange can be traded and the history of those trades still point back to the original exchange as a form of authenticity for that token/"certificate of ownership"

There is the instance that you agree to buy artwork in NFT form for 100% ownership to all rights of distribution and everything which would be in the form of a contract and agreement same as any other intellectual property purchase except that you involve crypto to have that ownership contract be in a digital form on the blockchain, which acts like a cashier's check because anybody that manages to steal that now owns it entirely because even though you went through all the legal hoops to buy the ownership entirely, you kept it in a form that was only useful to whoever held it at the time instead of having your name on it like an actual trademark or copyright.

I hope that helps, and I hope I'm correct on all that because who the fuck actually knows what they're supposed to be anyways.

Reactions: mrttao

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the art work aint the greatest (may be surprising to some BUT ive seen a lot worse ) BUT the game itself is fantastic played a few times got 3 or 4 endings
ive unlocked almost everything in the gallery missing the whole 2nd row on 2nd gallery
plan to keep trying until i get them all hahaha

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
So "Lord Commander" and "Emperor" are happy endings? I got the former one, one is more 'positive' morality while the other 'everything is under my control'?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
its interesting that you bought land to own it, etc and cant do anything with it i seen a video on youtube someone bought a mansion BUT they couldnt live in it and a few other stipulations (forget what exactly)
its just weird that people can buy land and houses and not be able to do anything with it or live in/on them
learn something new everyday :)
That is because you didn't actually buy it, it is a scam.
If you really bought it you could actually do ownership stuff with it. such as:
1. collecting dividends on the IP
2. live on the land

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
I value the enthusiasm and the story behind it (haven't played, but judging by screenshots its something i would made myself for the first time).
Really wish good luck with imporving graphics whoever made it xD
Don't give up, keep improving. And the more filthy - the better!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
That is because you didn't actually buy it, it is a scam.
If you really bought it you could actually do ownership stuff with it. such as:
1. collecting dividends on the IP
2. live on the land
always a catch haha

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes