Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Haven't tried the game yet, am still going to, but I'd like to personally tell the developer to go fuck themselves for selling goddamn NFTs. This isn't going to help me get a good impression of the game.

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
bad art but interesting lore even if the map is a generic fantasy thing. its ok for a first game

Crevor

Sep 23, 2017
Diamond in the rough. Shoddy editing, but the writing is fundamentally good. The longest route (MC has to choose the rude/hostile options; Abella has to be suspicious) is a good solid slave/noncon erotic scenario. A lot of the art is not great, but a few pieces are, once again, fundamentally good, when good art is most called for. The style grows on you a little. Worth checking out.

Jun 28, 2019
I'm not exactly sure how to get some of the scenes, so this is the best I can do for a "Gallery" save

It goes into the same folder with the exe in it.

Aug 3, 2020
Aight I see this is growing a little community only because its not dogshit at writing powerplay, honestly fair.

I decompiled app.asar in resources which basically contains whole game, also added 7-zip library for it in there so mod away, actually dont mod just remake it in actual VN engine.

Game uses Node.js electron inside tyrano and god knows what else, honestly some selfless soul should just spend a day to remake it in renpy, nothing of value will be lost.

Few things sadder than a programmer just adding whatever looks cool to his project, you end up with infrastructure that looks like 10 yo olds first builds on creative in minecraft. Slower than renpy too, which is honestly impressive. On top of that if he did all of that because he didnt want to be decompiled he could just add a key to his .asar, which he didnt. So there isnt one sane reason why this game is such an amalgamation.

anywho how to compile/decompile

download 7-zip, go into its main folder, create there folder named "Format", put Asar.64.dll from my download there, if you have 32 bit 7-zip look for Asar32 online.

now simply open 7-zip and select app.asar do decompile

to compile select all files, click add, make app.asar and put it in resources folder in the game from whence it came.

Don't contact me if anything bugs out, I aint touching that code with 5 foot long stick.

Also I don't mind the NFT, guy's clearly and orchestra man whos bad at everything, so I'm sure he genuiently thinks NFT's are legitimate way of investing the dumbass. So if somebody actually makes renpy version shove it down his throat, he'll thank you later if he actually wants to make a career making games.

Reactions: loaf of bread
Jul 18, 2018
I don't usually play games on Android, hence my lack of knowledge, but how do I actually play this on android? I didn't get an APK installer, just a zip file with no seeable file for me to open to play the game?

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
I don't think anyone has made a walkthrough yet though I would like it if they did and the gallery unlock .sav file does not work every time I click on it it opens up a new tab with a bunch of text which I think would be the code in the .sav file but is completely useless

Gerogebob

Nov 25, 2017
So I think I unlocked all the endings.
and for some reason after doing so. When I went to double check the gallery to make sure. It crashed.
Now when I check the gallery it is blank.

That being said.
Here is a quick and dirty walkthough for the endings.

Kind/short route
Be kind to her at all times
Choose options in which she trusts him
He will make her drink the potion.

Breeder route
Be mean to her
Choose options where she does not trust him
When considering what to do with other elf. Choose the last option. Something about getting help from the main elf.
Choose to start a family over saving the elves

Beastman route (true route)
Be mean to her
When considering what to do with other elf. Choose the last option. Something about getting help from the main elf.
(maybe needed)when she is breaking choose the options where she wants to get him back to the empire
Choose save the elves

Horned King (goblins get other elf girl)
Be mean to her
When considering what to do with other elf. Get help from goblins
Main elf will ask to help her people. Agree

secret slave
Be mean to her
When considering what to do with other elf. Get help from goblins
Main elf will ask to help her people. Deny

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes