• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
uploader: fyi the PC links at mediafire, MEGA, and pixeldrain all got removed today
I don't read threads of most games, I just checked here because somebody else posted the game in req, if there are less than 3 Hoster available or the hoster getting DMCA'd please report the OP with game update and write it into the box. Updated OP.

Nvm am blind. (For Devilkin)

Last edited:

Jestizer

Apr 10, 2019
As much as i enjoy the gameplay loop and the art. I just can't stand being cucked by a female. Wish there was a way to keep other people out of it.

kclar

Jun 30, 2022
Well. I see a lot of complaining in the comments, so I thought I might share a more positive note.
I really enjoyed the game. I absolutely love the whole ordering someone around on a phone, and getting pictures and videos, and voice chats and stuff.
I might have a specific interest in phone stuff, the games I have enjoyed the most have been ones involving phones as a gameplay item. I love getting the texts and being excited to see what people have sent.
If anyone has suggestions of other games of a similar ilk, I'd be in for them. As is, I'm gonna go play through a whole bunch of the other routes and see how much fun those are.

Astralfury

Nov 9, 2023
It's a fun game but it feels like it should be longer than a week, given the way they setup the text system being able to get more interactions from both Rosa and Mia over a longer frame would have felt a bit more natural especially since playing your cards right it feels like MC could essentially have both.

Reactions: uchiha24 and AD5

buff

May 29, 2017
The girl the MC is interested in Rosa GETS FUCKED BY HER FEMALE FRIEND MIA, the MC is just kinda getting to watch and giving some input. In most other games the MC is doing the actual fucking, not here.
So your objection is that in the sex scenes, instead of a naked dude you have to look at a second naked girl? This is the problem that upsets you? You need a naked dude on the screen when you are fapping?

TheLastLad

Oct 9, 2022
So your objection is that in the sex scenes, instead of a naked dude you have to look at a second naked girl? This is the problem that upsets you? You need a naked dude on the screen when you are fapping?
Nah i just played it and totally get what he is saying. It basically feels like im directing a lesbian relationship. If the Rosa girl wasn't "obsessed" with you she would realistically just put the phone down and continue her lesbian interactions, without some random guy messaging her. I don't feel cucked as much as i feel pointless here.

• Angry
Reactions: ibigfire and buff

ancienttyrael

Jun 9, 2017
Think yall taking the the sex scene little too dramatic or just never been in a threesome, you literally give them commands throughout the entire scene unless you trying to speedrun the friendzone ending? I don't see how its cucking when you can have control.

Reactions: ibigfire

Edge Sangral

Jul 25, 2020
I played until the window exhibitionist scene, then the text says "Error can't find answer" and it skipped to the finale and game ending.

That... was odd.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes