• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find Qin Yan? Or am I locked out from her?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Try in the night, around 10
nope wok not 10 hour shehave a shower
11 hour nohting same
1714981813650.png
1714981826652.png
1714981855479.png

The Event trigger not

after 4 back the game worket is relly a bug that event bugi is

no info what XD

1714983190403.png
I've searched for several days and there's nothing that triggers it
There is simply a missing piece of information that it only works after a few days

Last edited:

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
11 hour nohting same
View attachment 3607975
View attachment 3607976
View attachment 3607977

The Event trigger not

no info what XD

View attachment 3608019
There is simply a missing piece of information that it only works after a few days
I just talked to her till the end of her shift at her workplace. Looks like the trigger is a set number of interactions with her before you can take her to billards/the park.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
and more bugs
1714987434793.png

Sunday event work not
1714987468026.png
The event trigger not

the same this event tottal broken 1714987581372.png

Many events sometimes don't work and there are some errors

i wait of a bug fix make no fun to play whit this bugs

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Isn't the trigger when she's in the gym? Not leaving? So you have 2 hours in the evening while she's in the gym to invite her before she starts leaving. The same times you talked/stretched/massaged her.

The invite is to get her to go on a sunday date for ice cream.
nope work not

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
11 hour nohting same
View attachment 3607975
View attachment 3607976
View attachment 3607977

The Event trigger not

no info what XD

View attachment 3608019
After retesting from a fresh start. I figured out why the billiards is hard to trigger. She ONLY goes with the main protagonist on Mon, Wed, Fri.
It also doesn't matter about the number of interactions with her. You just need to catch her at the end of her shift on those 3 days.

All other days, she just heads home and you have no shot. So Tues, Thurs, Sat and Sun are useless if you are pursuing her.

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
and more bugs
View attachment 3608154

Sunday event work not
View attachment 3608155
The event trigger not

the same this event tottal broken View attachment 3608156

Many events sometimes don't work and there are some errors

i wait of a bug fix make no fun to play whit this bugs
I retested the game from a fresh save. Qin Yan isn't' broken. You need to ask when she's in the gym, not leaving. There should be a ask for a date dialogue for a sunday date at the ice cream parlor. Then met up with her on Sunday.

The Li Xin quest only works if you progress far enough with her. She'll get a headache and you'll end up bringing her to the hospital.

My only gripe with the game is that grinding the 5000 cash takes forever and you need to grind that out twice for 2 different girls. It should be easier to grind that cash as you progress through the game or you should at least get a weekly cut of the sextapes you end up making with one girl.

For as many errors are the game throws up, the quests for the most part held up when I grinded a fresh start.

You could always just use another person's save file to skip all the grinding. Though you'll miss out on scenes that aren't repeatable at the end.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
save.
More than 35 files, game complete all girls. Enjoy

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I retested the game from a fresh save. Qin Yan isn't' broken. You need to ask when she's in the gym, not leaving. There should be a ask for a date dialogue for a sunday date at the ice cream parlor. Then met up with her on Sunday.

The Li Xin quest only works if you progress far enough with her. She'll get a headache and you'll end up bringing her to the hospital.

My only gripe with the game is that grinding the 5000 cash takes forever and you need to grind that out twice for 2 different girls. It should be easier to grind that cash as you progress through the game or you should at least get a weekly cut of the sextapes you end up making with one girl.

For as many errors are the game throws up, the quests for the most part held up when I grinded a fresh start.

You could always just use another person's save file to skip all the grinding. Though you'll miss out on scenes that aren't repeatable at the end.

I had to start over. but the game has too many bugs

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes