• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
but if there are still missing characters to update and the game keeps getting more updates, why does it have the "complete" tag if it really isn't? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: DanLong

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
but if there are still missing characters to update and the game keeps getting more updates, why does it have the "complete" tag if it really isn't? :oops:
It is marked completed on Itch.io and on Steam. It was completed over a year ago, the dev decided to come back and add more content, and remake a lot of the content. It is still completed, and afaik nothing extends beyond the ending already in place.

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
It is marked completed on Itch.io and on Steam. It was completed over a year ago, the dev decided to come back and add more content, and remake a lot of the content. It is still completed, and afaik nothing extends beyond the ending already in place.
but it's not normal to add content in the middle of the game.... anyone who played the game a year ago and finished it will NEVER see that new content unless they replay everything again (for the fourth time after the first complete tag) :cry:

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Actually, each update has extended content with new scenes. ie. version 1.4 expands the Hooter's girl beyond just training.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
but it's not normal to add content in the middle of the game.... anyone who played the game a year ago and finished it will NEVER see that new content unless they replay everything again (for the fourth time after the first complete tag) :cry:
If people have to worry about what the dev might do after they said the game is complete then they might as well get rid of that tag. And abandoned too since both of them might have the dev come back after months of nothing and give more updates to the game.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
If people have to worry about what the dev might do after they said the game is complete then they might as well get rid of that tag. And abandoned too since both of them might have the dev come back after months of nothing and give more updates to the game.
I'd agree that it might be better to get rid of the tags. I think it depends on who is putting the "Completed" and "Abandoned" tags on the threads. In other areas on the site, "Completed" means a request for content has been filled and they get real picky about people who keep requesting updates of that content on the thread. Likewise, a lot of people think something is abandoned when actually the creators just takes several months between updates.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Roommates-1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I was like: "Mmmm... this game looks grindy as fuck and maybe not so much content... Meh. Ok, completed, but... WAIT! ALL ASIAN CHICKS????"
And i was already downloading.

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
Sandbox tag always ruins it
I would say that many devs don't know how / have time or resources to fill sandbox to be worth it. Many games are barren, including this one. On plus side is more common way to use sandbox, like in this game. You don't need to unlock or maintain every story in same time if you don't want and you can leave story there to wait if you want to continue it or not.
The good lively sandboxes are damn good games but rare to find.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
for me, all the girls look very similar ... I wish there was a little more variety. Even if you are only in Japan, there are so many different looks! In China? innumerable!

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes