KusoLove

Oct 9, 2023
Maybe this guide is not good for reading (because i collected this for own needs), but info can help to get such needed ending.
P.S.: Affection for Konno route is collected here, but not separated or "pinned" as her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

+10 cums into her in pure love route. This is the way to get "True Ending"
Awesome thanks a lot, this was so helpful. In my first run I messed up and didn't complete any route uwu

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
1. Is true ending does not need Trespass, Survey or Craft action?
2. How to shopping?
1. Yes, True Ending is like VN - collect Affection, dodge Alarm, be ready (or not) to load save with High Dom and Affection for Wedding Ending.
2. This is some kind of Translation Error - without "jap code tag" for button (because somebody forgot to add that) this function will not appear.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BorgarBoi

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
>lesbian tag
Eyo, it's possible to rape a carpet muncher? Finally, an obscure fetish of mine will be satisfied!

Edit: Oh, so that's why there's a lesbian tag. Still a 10/10 so far lol.

Last edited:

steve tran

Dec 7, 2018
im stuck on the alarm quest, i investigated it 3 times but i wont let me place the camera, what should i do ( both my survey abd craft lvl is 9 )

EDIT: i think i figured it out, you have to finish them in order or the game just broke and force to start over again

Last edited:

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
im stuck on the alarm quest, i investigated it 3 times but i wont let me place the camera, what should i do ( both my survey abd craft lvl is 9 )

EDIT: i think i figured it out, you have to finish them in order or the game just broke and force to start over again
As far as I can tell, the very last thing you need to do to unlock a new camera placement is a survey activity for the day. I've found that it's better to trespass to learn your quest, gather any items you may need, and then complete the survey level up.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
is love route at all worthwhile or typical thrown on nothingness ?

(I read its more about dominating her, but I like love so curious if it at all worth it for that, but usually when games say that, it is just nothing/not worthwhile/lie).

jinsherry999

Feb 25, 2019
Had a question.

Is the voice act only for the opening?

Because pass the tutorial, there is only bgm, no voice act.

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
is love route at all worthwhile or typical thrown on nothingness ?

(I read its more about dominating her, but I like love so curious if it at all worth it for that, but usually when games say that, it is just nothing/not worthwhile/lie).
Most of the text of love route will be in events on locations, where MC will collect trust "step-by-step", by being part of heroine life more that she can imagine (helping with tips, using hands to carry shopping bags, cheering her in hard time, scaring away stalkers, etc.). And we can even get some drama, when best friend trying to sabotage our relationship, because she too have a feeling to MC (and was ready to admit that, but we ignored her "hint").

Had a question.

Is the voice act only for the opening?

Because pass the tutorial, there is only bgm, no voice act.
In the opening, in Violation Route and close to the last months, when friends will start to discuss about relationship.

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
is anyone else having difficulty saving their game progress? It's not working no matter what button I press

Edit: Nevermind, it seems I can only save after a week passes. Dunno what's wrong with the quick save tho

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes