• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
that overview makes my MTL alarm go off but no one seems to be complaining about it... is this an actual translation? *dares to hope*

shmanzu

Aug 3, 2020
I made some GIFs of the in-game sex scene animations if anyone is interested.

Also, the OP should really be updated with the ...

Last edited:

hassanfreeman

Nov 13, 2021
Man this game needs a better graphics patch or something. It is one of the few gems out there. A must play hentai title indeed.

Jul 22, 2017
They posted a week ago that they are working hard on making the next title. Btw does anyone have all their games? I got all their games and in some of them there are missing things from the gallery which I assume you can unlock in some way but I don't know how. Does anyone else have this?

vroelken

Apr 23, 2017
I downloaded this game a long time ago, I didn't know what to search for. Glad I found it again.

rdfred

Dec 22, 2018
Just replayed this game. Game is a gem, but in terms of story, does Itsuki end up together with Madoka or Katherina?

slimeboi69

Aug 20, 2021
does anyone know a way to fix the crash "輪舞曲Duo -夜明けのフォルテシモ-.1D84289186A0E9B.crash.dmp"
everytime i try starting the game a crash file just pops up

Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
is this still playable even if adobe flash is kill?
There's probably still an archive of the latest version of Adobe Flash somewhere on the internet if it's still a requirement to play the game.

Or try any of these alternatives: .

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes