Comics Collection Romenjack Collection [2024-03-10] [Mass Effect: Resurgence]

desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
try.jpg

Overview:
After the events of Mass Effect 3, Shepard's clone is broken out of an Alliance Prison and now has her sights set on revenge against Commander Shepard. It will be a story of sex and corruption as the clone takes her revenge against the crew of the Normandy. Romenjack is working on a DC Futa game as well.​

Updated: 2024-03-10
Artist: Romenjack
Censorship: No
Other Works: Subjugation League
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Pages: 90
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download: - - -

ch3_03.png ch1_02.png ch1_35.png ch1_41.png ch1_34.png ch1_29.png

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I was going to say that I've a sense of déjà vu about this comic and that I've played something similar somewhere :HideThePain: but then it turns out there's nothing in common other than the idea itself.
Always glad to see Romenjack content in any form.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I was going to say that I've a sense of déjà vu about this comic and that I've played something similar somewhere :HideThePain: but then it turns out there's nothing in common other than the idea itself.
Always glad to see Romenjack content in any form.
I'm curious what you were thinking about.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I don't like how Shepard looks here, I like the original better, but overall the comic is still good. I'll be waiting for the continuation. And I'll wait for Shepard to fuck herself.

Reactions: Romenjack

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
I don't like how Shepard looks here, I like the original better, but overall the comic is still good. I'll be waiting for the continuation. And I'll wait for Shepard to fuck herself.
Thank you. Though it is the original shepherd the only thing I changed is the hairstyle to what I actually used in the game. Even kept the color exactly the same. (In mine she was a natural redhead)

Last edited:

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Thank you. Though it is the original shepherd the only thing I changed is the hairstyle to what I actually used in the game. Even kept the color exactly the same. (In mine she was a natural redhead)
For some reason, it seems to me that the face also looks different, probably because of the makeup.