Others RomanceDawn (a One Piece EroGame) [Development Thread] (V.1 Out now!)

Anghostia

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2023
Hello everyone!

three months ago, I started developing my first game. I chose to use an existing IP to save myself the character design process (or so I thought), so I chose to make it based on One Piece! Inspired a bit by the format of Encode Encode! the game's premise is:

RomanceDawn-01.png

Fight in the arena!
1698635468206.png imagen_2023-10-29_211037752.png

To earn money, face hordes of enemies and challenge champions while using the money to enhance your skills, increase your health, attack, defense, and why not? Learn new abilities!

1698635667950.png
While combat is not the strong point, I'm putting in effort to make it enjoyable.

What if I just want erotic scenes?
Nami got stranded on the island and needs money to get out of here. That's where you come in! You can help her by giving money in good faith, or perhaps... you could ask for something in return.

There are three ways in which the player can interact with Nami to try to bring her to orgasm without filling the annoyance bar : Kiss - Breasts - Ass Playing
For all three, you can purchase skills and unlock more actions, but only if you have enough affection.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope to release a version 1.0 soon, fix bugs, and start working on an expansion or version 2, which will include scenes of blowjob and sex positions. All of this while looking for a short game, no more than an hour or two in length

Also, I have these sex animations, but I'm not sure if they will remain in the final version.

This is my first time developing a video game, and also my first time using pixel art and animations at this level. I was used to simpler things, so I'm taking my time to create a consistent and visually pleasing design. and obviously the game will be free!

aaaaaaand feel free to share your feedback! Everything will be well received :) follow me as if you want, i really don´t post so much
Thanks for reading, and I look forward to sharing more updates!

PSDT: English isn´t my native language, so please forgive any errors. Nonetheless, the final game will be in English, and possibly in another language

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Nvidal69

Jan 27, 2020
Hello everyone!

three months ago, I started developing my first game. I chose to use an existing IP to save myself the character design process (or so I thought), so I chose to make it based on One Piece! Inspired a bit by the format of Encode Encode! the game's premise is:

View attachment 3045134

Fight in the arena!
View attachment 3045020 View attachment 3045019

To earn money, face hordes of enemies and challenge champions while using the money to enhance your skills, increase your health, attack, defense, and why not? Learn new abilities!

View attachment 3045023
While combat is not the strong point, I'm putting in effort to make it enjoyable.

What if I just want erotic scenes?
Nami got stranded on the island and needs money to get out of here. That's where you come in! You can help her by giving money in good faith, or perhaps... you could ask for something in return.

There are three ways in which the player can interact with Nami to try to bring her to orgasm without filling the annoyance bar : Kiss - Breasts - Ass Playing
For all three, you can purchase skills and unlock more actions, but only if you have enough affection.

I hope to release a version 1.0 soon, fix bugs, and start working on an expansion or version 2, which will include scenes of blowjob and sex positions. All of this while looking for a short game, no more than an hour or two in length

Also, I have these sex animations, but I'm not sure if they will remain in the final version.

This is my first time developing a video game, and also my first time using pixel art and animations at this level. I was used to simpler things, so I'm taking my time to create a consistent and visually pleasing design. and obviously the game will be free!

aaaaaaand feel free to share your feedback! Everything will be well received :) follow me as if you want, i really don´t post so much
Thanks for reading, and I look forward to sharing more updates!

PSDT: English isn´t my native language, so please forgive any errors. Nonetheless, the final game will be in English, and possibly in another language
Do u have patreon or something?

Reactions: Anghostia

Anghostia

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2023
Do u have patreon or something?
thanks for ask!
Not really!, I was thinking of creating a landing page to show updates or something similar. Pursuing financial support on a platform isn't in my plans right now :0, but rather a channel where I can not only showcase progress but also receive feedback!

Anghostia

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2023
It's been a busy few weeks, so I've only been able to make progress in bug-fixing . I believe I'm close to the end! The Ass playing section was originally set on a risk-free beach, but I thought, why not? So, I'm adapting it to an indoor scene (rayleigh´bar), hehe.

I still have a couple of NPC sprites pending to add, along with some more corrections.

Perhaps by the end of the month i can upload a Demo / v0.1 for bug testing and iteration.

feel free to share your feedback!
Thanks for reading

soooooooo spoiler alert!

Anghostia

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2023
Aye!

3rd Development Report: We're nearing the completion, and I confidently assert that a substantial portion of the visual elements and a significant amount of code have been finalized. Therefore, it doesn't seem far-fetched to announce that the v.1 launch is scheduled for next Tuesday, November 28th. (Android & PC) Edit: Lets move to this saturday December 2!

AnghostiaSplash-14.png

This deadline allows me to address any remaining bugs, conduct thorough testing, and make adjustments/corrections.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

The core concept is a cycle of "Fight → earn money → improve and repeat," or alternatively, players can use their earnings for engaging interactions and skill purchases, which I consider to be a highlight. As a result, the overall gameplay should provide a one to two-hour experience.

Between now and November 28th, my focus will be on refining dialogues. I'll seek assistance from translators and editors to ensure accuracy and clarity. Although the amount of text is limited, I'll work diligently to address any outstanding tasks promptly.

Once the game is released, I'd love to hear your feedback! Is it too easy, too challenging, or perhaps you find it literally unplayable? While the latter would be unfortunate, I acknowledge the possibility.

Regarding the next steps after completing version 1, we have two update plans in the pipeline.

BATTLE UPDATE

ERO UPDATE

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Once version 1 is ready, I'll conduct a poll right here for those who are interested in contributing to the update selection process.

Let's maintain the momentum! Thank you for reading! feel free to share your feedback!
See ya!!

Last edited:

Anghostia

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2023
Hello everyone!
Banner960.png

It's been a while since the last update, honestly last month I was debating a lot because I didn't love the combat and as the skills improved it became chaotic and being the first thing I did now I know how I would do it better and more efficiently but instead of re-doing everything I prefer to adjust the parts that I liked and start a new one already with that experience

So I mixed the 3 scenes with a simple story mode and a free mode with a pretext of a story in between, so that the project does not get canned, definitely for the next one I'm going to need a writer xD I also changed the name in order to make it sound more self-explanatory.

The result is a short 10-15 minute simulation game where the main attraction is the animations, I preferred a short experience over something tediously long.

KISS.png BOOBS.png Untitled-1.png

You can download it for free from the page or through this link (Windows & Android), it's free on both.

I could barely test it on other devices so it would help me a lot if you could report bugs and leave your comments, whether in response, DM, comment or in this form, whatever is easier for you! all in order to keep improving so any comment is welcome

once I have patched the bugs the next game I would like it to be with Princess Peach or Bulma as the protagonist, I'm not clear yet but I'm getting ahead

I look forward to your comments and I hope you like it!
Thank you for your time and sorry for the delay!

Reactions: Third Leg

SoulEater_122

Nov 16, 2023
Hello everyone!
View attachment 3254097

It's been a while since the last update, honestly last month I was debating a lot because I didn't love the combat and as the skills improved it became chaotic and being the first thing I did now I know how I would do it better and more efficiently but instead of re-doing everything I prefer to adjust the parts that I liked and start a new one already with that experience

So I mixed the 3 scenes with a simple story mode and a free mode with a pretext of a story in between, so that the project does not get canned, definitely for the next one I'm going to need a writer xD I also changed the name in order to make it sound more self-explanatory.

The result is a short 10-15 minute simulation game where the main attraction is the animations, I preferred a short experience over something tediously long.

View attachment 3254101 View attachment 3254096 View attachment 3254104

You can download it for free from the page or through this link (Windows & Android), it's free on both.

I could barely test it on other devices so it would help me a lot if you could report bugs and leave your comments, whether in response, DM, comment or in this form, whatever is easier for you! all in order to keep improving so any comment is welcome

once I have patched the bugs the next game I would like it to be with Princess Peach or Bulma as the protagonist, I'm not clear yet but I'm getting ahead

I look forward to your comments and I hope you like it!
Thank you for your time and sorry for the delay!
Great start on the game so far looking forward to the updates