• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Roke collection [2022-10-18] [Roke]

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
When he says that, it means that it'll be the month after; you have to have a membership in december to get it in January. Which I did, I didn't get it and so I told him how I really felt about his bullshit.

Talent or no the guy is a fucking crook and makes a million excuses, forces you to pay for a month to get compensation rewards for the following month (never trust anyone who does this), and then he ghosts his patreons for months on end. THREE TIMES NOW HE'S DONE THIS.

He listed his rewards I'm sure because enough complaints were made, none of which mentioned the Lucy set.

If anyone here is crazy enough to buy into his shit and share them to the world, kudos to you. I couldn't care less about him anymore.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IIRIGELII and zuaci

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
When he says that, it means that it'll be the month after; you have to have a membership in december to get it in January. Which I did, I didn't get it and so I told him how I really felt about his bullshit.

Talent or no the guy is a fucking crook and makes a million excuses, forces you to pay for a month to get compensation rewards for the following month (never trust anyone who does this), and then he ghosts his patreons for months on end. THREE TIMES NOW HE'S DONE THIS.

He listed his rewards I'm sure because enough complaints were made, none of which mentioned the Lucy set.

If anyone here is crazy enough to buy into his shit and share them to the world, kudos to you. I couldn't care less about him anymore.
I like this guy's work too, but because of the inconsistent releases, I couldn't bring myself to become a patreon because of the very reason you pointed. I hope you get something in return sooner or later.