• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
So for the files I need to go there with Storm, or is it also random no matter who is there with me?

Also do all other girls have something similar, I mean object to be found in the office to complete 'the plans'?
You'll need Storm for Xavier's files. You'll need Kitty for Xavier's Photos. You can't get it unless they're with you.

No, I think it's just Kitty and Storm. Everyone else is like level and approval...I think. Double checked. Yes, Kitty and Storm are the only 2, so far, that needs an item from Xavier's office. The rest needs either approval and/or level>=2

Reactions: zaqrwe

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
By the way, I play new releases rather regularly, but there is this one thing still bothering me. If you "finish" girls, they can basically wear whatever you want them, BUT. But Emma. Even after maxing all stats and having the talks about going public and 3somes, she still refuses to wear certain clothes (or rather not wear certain clothes) in public. Is she intended as the exception, or am I still missing something?
Yeah, that's kind of funny about Emma. When I want to change her bikini so that she wears even more clothes, she says that she can't walk around so freely. But ONLY the bikini is not a problem. At least at the pool.

Prof X doesn't need to be involved for Emma to be revealing. Emma has to become exhibitionistic. To do this, you have to be observed in public (which usually also leads to Prof X interfering, but not if you start a Game+ with the Prime Mod, for example, and tell Prof X to keep his status and not interfere when restarting).

The problem with Emma now is how can she perform exhibitionist acts if she refuses to perform exhibitionist acts in public, not because she doesn't dare, but because she doesn't want to lose her job.

One possibility (one that works for me, I'm sure there are other possibilities) is to make her horny. Forbid her to satisfy herself and always keep her at a high pleasure level. Then often visit the classroom in the evening.

At some point, she will attack you and want romantic action. But she likes to forget to lock the classroom door. Over time, others will become aware of the goings-on. Then it's the same as with the other girls. Just keep going until you get the message that YXZ seems to be an exhibitionist.

Normally Prof X will intervene before this happens, so you may have to do the whole thing again.

Once Emma has become an exhibitionist, you can let her wear whatever you want. Even nothing at all.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
You'll need Storm for Xavier's files. You'll need Kitty for Xavier's Photos. You can't get it unless they're with you.

No, I think it's just Kitty and Storm. Everyone else is like level and approval...I think. Double checked. Yes, Kitty and Storm are the only 2, so far, that needs an item from Xavier's office. The rest needs either approval and/or level>=2
Yeah, checked Laura, and there's the 'plan chi'. So others probably have something too. Guess I'm gonna now keep visiting Charles office during the nights with everyone to figure out what to do

Edit: Every girl has a plan. Jean can just use powers, but I can't figure the rest. Laura, Jubilee, Gwen, Doreen and Elizabeth also have plans, but none of them is capable of opening drawers. I have zero clues where to look.

Edit 2: When I took both Kitty and Gwen, there was item in the middle drawer, but trials with the rest of them yielded no success. This is the moment when some kind of guide would be good.

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I haven't played the latest versions, so I don't know about Betsy or Doreen.
About everyone else; Storm and Kitty need two specific items found in Xavier's office at night, with which they can threaten him. Savescum for the win, or play Prime.
Everyone else only need lvls and stats. And you don't have to wait to be called to the office, once you have all requisites checked, go there on your own holding hands with your most recently corrupted slut and click the option. It's a good way of checking if you can already tell him to drift tf out, because if you don't, the girls will just be like :whistle: and you'll suffer no penalty from it.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Ok, probably I won't be the only one searching for this, so here is the public sex event list so far:
1. Rogue - approval lvl 2 (event uses her power)
2. Kitty - item from left drawer needed
3. Laura - maxed stats(she just threatens Charles when maxed out)
4. Jean - approval lvl 2 (event uses her power)
5. Emma - approval lvl 2 (event uses her power)
6. Storm - item from right drawer needed
7. Gwen - item from middle drawer needed + presence of either Kitty or Storm, to open drawers apparently item wasn't needed, it just triggered for me only after I got it
8. Jubilee - ??? (maxed out stats nor 2nd level of approval didn't help)
9. Doreen - maxed stats
10. Elizabeth - ??? (maxed out stats nor 2nd level of approval didn't help)

Last edited:

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Ok, probably I won't be the only one searching for this, so here is the public sex event list so far:
1. Rogue - approval lvl 2 (event uses her power)
2. Kitty - item from left drawer needed
3. Laura - stats(she just threatens Charles when maxed out)
4. Jean - approval lvl 2 (event uses her power)
5. Emma - approval lvl 2 (event uses her power)
6. Storm - item from right drawer needed
7. Gwen - item from middle drawer needed + presence of either Kitty or Storm, to open drawers
8. Jubilee - ???(maxed out stats nor 2nd level of approval didn't help)
9. Doreen - possibly not implemented yet
10. Elizabeth - possibly not implemented yet
bro i dont want to be a dick but you dont pay atention! Kitty and Storm are the only ones that need an objet from the office. The others are stat based. a bunch of people told you that! Now im curious to know wtf did you find on the middle drawer cuz the only things you cand find in xavier office are the files, the photo, the squeleton key (opens everthing) and money. btw a quick search of "plans" "Omega" or "psi" would have yield great results.

PD: if you havent play this game before do yourself a favor and when you finish this one with everything max go play dittymyman version for great intros and a few extra things and then prime version for the true and ultimate gameplay

Yeah, that's kind of funny about Emma. When I want to change her bikini so that she wears even more clothes, she says that she can't walk around so freely. But ONLY the bikini is not a problem. At least at the pool.

Prof X doesn't need to be involved for Emma to be revealing. Emma has to become exhibitionistic. To do this, you have to be observed in public (which usually also leads to Prof X interfering, but not if you start a Game+ with the Prime Mod, for example, and tell Prof X to keep his status and not interfere when restarting).

The problem with Emma now is how can she perform exhibitionist acts if she refuses to perform exhibitionist acts in public, not because she doesn't dare, but because she doesn't want to lose her job.

One possibility (one that works for me, I'm sure there are other possibilities) is to make her horny. Forbid her to satisfy herself and always keep her at a high pleasure level. Then often visit the classroom in the evening.

At some point, she will attack you and want romantic action. But she likes to forget to lock the classroom door. Over time, others will become aware of the goings-on. Then it's the same as with the other girls. Just keep going until you get the message that YXZ seems to be an exhibitionist.

Normally Prof X will intervene before this happens, so you may have to do the whole thing again.

Once Emma has become an exhibitionist, you can let her wear whatever you want. Even nothing at all.
i havent played the vanilla version in a long long time but usually i would do every sex action to gain the first time bonus in private, ask her to go on a date so she would be like we cant and then ok lets do it, buy everything to max her out and then fuck her in public, if she doesnt want to fuck, i make her come a few times using her boobs and thats it, slaping her ass and doing lowkey sex actions is usually the way to go. but with prime the game is broken i usually make them exhibitionist the first time we kiss at least for rogue or kitty. in this playthrought i even took kittys virginity on the university square (fuck i didnt save that). Laura scene in the shower after she comes to the school also changes completly with colognes. I dont think i can play the vanilla game anymore....

Last edited:
Reactions: Underdog2

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Btw, I made a discovery regarding Rogue some time ago that I thought would be fun to share.
She has a dialogue option in which she mentions a dance and grinding against you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you have this convo with Rogue wearing a skirt in private, it will ride up when she does the grinding motion. And if she's not wearing panties, you'll see her pussy. In fact, the game contemplates this scenario, as you'll get the INBT bonus from seeir her cunt for the first time (there're instances where that doesn't happen, like when you see them naked in the shower when they have a very high INBT, or when they're horny and receive you naked into their rooms. In those cases, the game doesn't register you seeing them naked for the first time, even if you actually have).
However, that is different in public. She will go through the same dialogue and motions, but her skirt will not ride up, even if she has the exhibitionist trait, is wearing panties, or you have seen her pussy before.
This means something pretty cool roleplayingwise, which is that the skirt riding up isn't an accident due to the movement, but something deliberate she does to tease you, but doesn't do in public due to a basic sense of decency.
HOWEVER.
Experimenting with the skirt thing for this message, I managed to find a very specific situation where she's in public, this dialogue triggers, she's wearing pantiless skirt, and it rides up her ass, exposing her pussy to you for the very first time. This, again, ties up to roleplay purposes, where you can understand she's whored up so much, she doesn't care in the slightest about those things. Cool innit?
As you can see, you only get 40 INBT instead of the usual 40+30 you usually do. I don't know why it is.
Since I found this a pretty elusive interaction, I'll leave a copy of my save here. (1.4e Megatron Prime version, fyi).

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Can confirm that they've got their event. No item required.
How did you? I got Doreen, but both Betsy and Jubilee just won't go. They are all entirely maxed and in 2nd approval level, but the events still won't trigger in the office...

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Btw, I made a discovery regarding Rogue some time ago that I thought would be fun to share.
She has a dialogue option in which she mentions a dance and grinding against you.
When you have this convo with Rogue wearing a skirt in private, it will ride up when she does the grinding motion. And if she's not wearing panties, you'll see her pussy. In fact, the game contemplates this scenario, as you'll get the INBT bonus from seeir her cunt for the first time (there're instances where that doesn't happen, like when you see them naked in the shower when they have a very high INBT, or when they're horny and receive you naked into their rooms. In those cases, the game doesn't register you seeing them naked for the first time, even if you actually have).
However, that is different in public. She will go through the same dialogue and motions, but her skirt will not ride up, even if she has the exhibitionist trait, is wearing panties, or you have seen her pussy before.
This means something pretty cool roleplayingwise, which is that the skirt riding up isn't an accident due to the movement, but something deliberate she does to tease you, but doesn't do in public due to a basic sense of decency.
HOWEVER.
Experimenting with the skirt thing for this message, I managed to find a very specific situation where she's in public, this dialogue triggers, she's wearing pantiless skirt, and it rides up her ass, exposing her pussy to you for the very first time. This, again, ties up to roleplay purposes, where you can understand she's whored up so much, she doesn't care in the slightest about those things. Cool innit?
As you can see, you only get 40 INBT instead of the usual 40+30 you usually do. I don't know why it is.
Since I found this a pretty elusive interaction, I'll leave a copy of my save here. (1.4e Megatron Prime version, fyi).
Bravo, thats dedication to research right there.

Feb 10, 2020
How did you? I got Doreen, but both Betsy and Jubilee just won't go. They are all entirely maxed and in 2nd approval level, but the events still won't trigger in the office...
I just did plan whatever when I got caught. Don't remember what level she was at, but I tend to not get around to blackmailing until girls are level three or higher, as I play the game a lot slower than some of these guys.

Reactions: armond

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
You have to be level 5 and the girls (who don't need an item) need to have their obedience high enough to trigger things when confronted by Professor Charles.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
You have to be level 5 and the girls (who don't need an item) need to have their obedience high enough to trigger things when confronted by Professor Charles.
I'm at level 10, they literally have all three stats on 1000 and it's still not happening :HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
I'm at level 10, they literally have all three stats on 1000 and it's still not happening :HideThePain:
what level are they? they can have their stats at max and not be level 3. still it is weird but there is nothing else to do...

HOWEVER.
i remember her doing it but its rare how do you trigger this?? quite an interesting feature...

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
The game doesn't distribute some bonuses when a stat is already at 900 or above. Just the hard coded ones or the overflow ones from stats you tell them to switch (I often use Love to Inhibition, since Love is the easiest to max because it has the most hard coded bonuses). But that's why you didn't get the extra 30 on the reveal.

Reactions: leathermax

PuzzleFred

Sep 22, 2019
Now would be a good time to wrap it up, take some time off, reflect on the game, build a small team and start working on a new game. For the first time I feel that the game is stagnating or declining in quality. Leave it while it's good. Of course, it would be great if the game was fixed, before finishing it.

Last edited:

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
Now would be a good time to wrap it up, take some time off, reflect on the game, build a small team and start working on a new game. For the first time I feel that the game is stagnating or declining in quality. Leave it while it's good. Of course, it would be great if the game was fixed, before finishing it.
Y'know, I did ask if the game could be considered as finished after Gwen was done. And based on how things have been going over the past few months... yeah, it's time for a new project.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes