zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
By the way, I play new releases rather regularly, but there is this one thing still bothering me. If you "finish" girls, they can basically wear whatever you want them, BUT. But Emma. Even after maxing all stats and having the talks about going public and 3somes, she still refuses to wear certain clothes (or rather not wear certain clothes) in public. Is she intended as the exception, or am I still missing something?

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
I made her teach in her birthday suit (I hoped this would be enough to keep other students focused on her instead of peeping on what my Zero does with his girls at the back of the class :LOL:). So yes, I think you're missing something if she refuses to get out nude.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
By the way, I play new releases rather regularly, but there is this one thing still bothering me. If you "finish" girls, they can basically wear whatever you want them, BUT. But Emma. Even after maxing all stats and having the talks about going public and 3somes, she still refuses to wear certain clothes (or rather not wear certain clothes) in public. Is she intended as the exception, or am I still missing something?
I think you're missing something. I've made her run around topless before and fucked in public. Maybe you're missing the Prof. X event with Emma?

Reactions: imzahai

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I think you're missing something. I've made her run around topless before and fucked in public. Maybe you're missing the Prof. X event with Emma?
What event is that? Should I just do something in public to the point of being summoned to his office, or is it more complicated?

Damn, bro, not only did Oni make her the ugliest bitch around, he also managed to make her even more obnoxious than Gwen?
I feel as if Oni was an enemy general or something who outmaneuvered me or something. I should congratulate him where's due, but I hate the mf.
Why so many people think that btw? IMO it's nice change to have somebody with different body type and she's not really ugly either. I quite like her.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
What event is that? Should I just do something in public to the point of being summoned to his office, or is it more complicated?
It's that event that every character has but is slightly different. Like Rogue has to reach a certain level, get called into his office, then you do that "Plan Alpha!" or whatever. I don't remember Emma's off the top of my head. Let me check...
Okay, so the code just says:

Code:
    elif GirlX is EmmaX:
            if ApprovalCheck(EmmaX, 1500, TabM=1, Loc="No"):
If you have Emma's stats maxed, like love, obedience and inhibition, I think you just need to have sex in public so Prof X catches you so you can go "Plan Psi!" Other people feel free to correct me on this if I'm wrong of if I missed something.

ETA: I'm searching through my memory and I think you kind of have to butter Emma up/ease her into to having sex in public. Like kiss her, tease her, etc. until she gets horny enough (arousal bar) before she's willing to do things in public that will get you caught by Prof. X (doesn't have to be straight up fucking, I believe. Like handjobs or have her tits out as you're messing around or something.). Again, anyone, feel free to correct me.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaqrwe

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
It's that event that every character has but is slightly different. Like Rogue has to reach a certain level, get called into his office, then you do that "Plan Alpha!" or whatever.
It was this. But uhm.. I also tried with Kitty later, and there is this thing called 'plan Kappa', but whenever I try to click it, it says we can't pull it now. So how I actually can pull it?

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
It was this. But uhm.. I also tried with Kitty later, and there is this thing called 'plan Kappa', but whenever I try to click it, it says we can't pull it now. So how I actually can pull it?
With Kitty, there's 2 things. First is enough exp/approval/whatever. The second is you need to find the photo. Take Kitty to Prof. X's office at night. There's a game of finding a photo in one of the drawers (I think it's random). Once you have the photo (it can take several attempts), get caught by Prof. X again, then you can do "Plan Kappa".

Reactions: zaqrwe

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
With Kitty, there's 2 things. First is enough exp/approval/whatever. The second is you need to find the photo. Take Kitty to Prof. X's office at night. There's a game of finding a photo in one of the drawers (I think it's random). Once you have the photo (it can take several attempts), get caught by Prof. X again, then you can do "Plan Kappa".
The photo is always in the left drawer, if I remember correctly. The files for Storm are always in the right drawer

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
The photo is always in the left drawer, if I remember correctly. The files for Storm are always in the right drawer
So for the files I need to go there with Storm, or is it also random no matter who is there with me?

Also do all other girls have something similar, I mean object to be found in the office to complete 'the plans'?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes