SkiddyBop

Apr 25, 2018
Does anyone have a summary of what Shanks_akas mod does? each post on here just says "same as last time so its hard to keep track".

Is it worth getting?

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Has anyone found the console command that controls your (the players) excitement... I want to be able to cum on demand

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Does anyone have a summary of what Shanks_akas mod does? each post on here just says "same as last time so its hard to keep track".

Is it worth getting?
I might forget something:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was also trying to make Emma's handjob work, I think most of it is working now
Emma hj.png

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Somebody around here mentiond that he doesn't like how Emma holds her boobs on her crossed arms. Ever since then i kinda had this odd feeling that.. i might have seen that before.
3.jpg
:)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Somebody around here mentiond that he doesn't like how Emma holds her boobs on her crossed arms. Ever since then i kinda had this odd feeling that.. i might have seen that before.
View attachment 93249
:)
She has two, one where she is holding them, and another where she is not. ...both are pretty nice IMO. XD
But, maybe there could be a preference for those who have one, like you can set other things, outfits, speech patterns, etc., have one for poses?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
She has two, one where she is holding them, and another where she is not. ...both are pretty nice IMO. XD
But, maybe there could be a preference for those who have one, like you can set other things, outfits, speech patterns, etc., have one for poses?
What you are suggesting would mean Oni should actually start working on the game. That borders madness :closedtongue: To be serious, boob type was never optional in this game. Great many things weren't, only the mods we see here posted make those things possible. I mean, sure, there were options for dresses but more like you could choose between two sets. I really don't expect to see variable body parts, especially not from Oni. Personally, i'd love to see bimbofication options yes, but its just wishful thinking really.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Is there a convenient place where all the different mods are located? Or one file that has them all? All these cool extras aren't included in the file in the OP right?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is there a convenient place where all the different mods are located? Or one file that has them all? All these cool extras aren't included in the file in the OP right?
I recommend the previous page, post #1947

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What you are suggesting would mean Oni should actually start working on the game. That borders madness :closedtongue: To be serious, boob type was never optional in this game. Great many things weren't, only the mods we see here posted make those things possible. I mean, sure, there were options for dresses but more like you could choose between two sets. I really don't expect to see variable body parts, especially not from Oni. Personally, i'd love to see bimbofication options yes, but its just wishful thinking really.
Well, I didn't mean choosing a 'boob type', but rather just set a pose as being more common (holding them or not), like we can choose her outfit, we can chose if Kitty says 'like' or not, it might not be too much harder to choose if she ignores one of the poses most of the time. Those sprites are already in the game, it's just a matter of choosing which ones show. But I am dyslexic, so looking at code is not much easier than hieroglyphs, though I am trying...

It is just that you said some don't like the way she holds them, so I was trying to think of a way to 'fix' that, or at least lessen it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Nothing. But in the next update we can expect Emma in the shower, Emma handjob titjob and blowjob:eazyHype: Well.. thats what he said but as always, he added that maybe not all of those...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nothing. But in the next update we can expect Emma in the shower, Emma handjob titjob and blowjob:eazyHype: Well.. thats what he said but as always, he added that maybe not all of those...
Some of that seems to already be coded too, we are just lacking images. For example I 'tricked' her into the shower, and when she went to change into the towel, the game crashed. lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
...which is exactly what i'd like to see? I mean can't fap to a code. I'm old fashioned like this.
No doubt (especially when that code is a crash report), but someone posted recolors for her hair wet too, so some of that might even be there now too. That's just my way of 'looking on the bright side', hoping for the best. =)

Reactions: Ennoch

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Some of that seems to already be coded too, we are just lacking images. For example I 'tricked' her into the shower, and when she went to change into the towel, the game crashed. lol
I don't believe it is coded yet, 90% chance you saw copy/pasted Rogue code

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, theres nothing for her showering
Only thing its in there, is the layering for when her hair is wet
Actually most of the things needed seems to be there. I've just finished adding a section for Emma in "script Locations.rpy" a few minutes ago. It's gonna need some testing and tweaking, but it seems to be possible.

7ac744ee205907016fcac53c3b503782.png

Great idea with the HJ animation for Emma btw!

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes