• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nah_Man

Jun 6, 2017
Whenever I go to start the game, it crashes. Could I get some advice on how to get the game to run?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Whenever I go to start the game, it crashes. Could I get some advice on how to get the game to run?
Well, do you get any error messages when it crashes? Without knowing anything else, maybe try re-extracting the files, if that doesn't work try re-downloading.

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
0.977b has a couple of bugfixes, the most prominent bugfix being the girls staying shaven when you tell them to shave down there, instead of having regrown the hair the next day.

Yeah for me too, this version wasn't laggy for me at all.
how can u tell kitty to shave?

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
It's in the clothing options under "other stuff", sir or madam. You might want to explore the game by yourself and exhaust all options.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Is there any way to buy lingerie for both Rogue and Kitty, or is that just something to hope for in a future update?

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
You mean besides the lingerie already available for purchase? There's no more.
Yeah, the ones for purchase are the ones I mean. It seems I can't buy them all, and I just want to know if can. If not, I can just try and cheat my way to them.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
They've been available to buy for a long time. Don't know what to tell you.

What does it say when you try to buy them?

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
They've been available to buy for a long time. Don't know what to tell you.

What does it say when you try to buy them?
I should've gone into detail, my bad.

For Rogue, I can buy the black lace underwear and nightie. But if I do that, I can't buy the white lace underwear for Kitty.
They just disappear from the from the ´´Gifts for´´-Menu.

I don't think I can go into more detail than that, but I'll try if I have to.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Oh that's it? They're girl specific, friend.

You can't buy both for each girl. No idea if he'll eventually make it so that you can.

Shadde03

Mar 6, 2017
Well, at least I know why. Thanks for telling me.
Iirc, they are coded as the same items for both of them, which means that you have to give them to either Kitty or Rogue for the underwear to be available again for the other in the shop.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Iirc, they are coded as the same items for both of them, which means that you have to give them to either Kitty or Rogue for the underwear to be available again for the other in the shop.
I never thought of doing it that way. Seems Scotty didn't either. I can confirm that does indeed work.

Reactions: Shadde03

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Okay seems like I misunderstood your question completely. I thought you wanted to buy white and black lace for each girl, as in making kitty wear black lace and rogue white lace.

As for your problem, I've never had it, always been able to buy them no problem.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I can confirm that they are coded that way so that buying any pair of panties just adds 'lace panties' to the player's inventory making them both disappear from the shop.

Gifting them to either girl makes the other pair re-appear again in the shop.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
I can confirm that they are coded that way so that buying any pair of panties just adds 'lace panties' to the player's inventory making them both disappear from the shop.

Gifting them to either girl makes the other pair re-appear again in the shop.

Good on you for going into detail like that.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes