• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 3536454 View attachment 3536456
I found these images online while looking for changelog. Are these from old version ? It seem I can't figure out how to get it , the hair style or the scene. Are they have been removed ?
Mods. Both of which, I believe, are no longer being worked on and outdated. I think the first is the expanded mod. The second, I don't recognize.

Reactions: thirstyman

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
I found these images online while looking for changelog. Are these from old version ? It seem I can't figure out how to get it , the hair style or the scene. Are they have been removed ?
Mods. Both of which, I believe, are no longer being worked on and outdated. I think the first is the expanded mod. The second, I don't recognize.
Yeah, the first image is from the old Expanded Mod (no longer updated), and the second is from a really old Alpha build.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
I was bored so i started thinking of somewhat unique mechanics for each girl to liven things up:
Rogue - Have her use her powers to "steal" both stats and progression of a girl to be able to try different paths and dialogue.

Kitty - her being able to go through locked doors could expand to all the girls rooms. she can already phase clothes so thats fine.

Emma - as she's a teacher she should be able to keep girls after class to help them bond with either her or each other.

Laura - Finding her while your arousal meter is high could cause hers to rise as well since she can smell the horniness on you. If you find her while hers is high enough she'll have sex with you (or any girl for that matter) no matter where youre both at.

Jean - Since she already has low inhibitions and a telepath she can more easily convince girls to do stuff when she's around even if they dont want to.

Storm - She could randomly walk around naked at high inhibitions and convince other girls to do the same.

Jubilee - Not sure if here vampiric powers include hypnotism but maybe a mechanic around that.

Gwen - her fourth wall shenanigans can lead to many things happening

Squirrel Girl - I know the people are divided on her so i'd give her a weight mechanic. She'll ask if she should lose weight or not and she would have a slimmer form if you say she should. ( would be able to go back and forth if desired)

Betsy - I know nothing of her so maybe someone more knowledgable can think of something.

Just random stuff i thought of while I was working and i doubt any of this would actually be put in game but I thought it'd be interesting nonetheless.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I was bored so i started thinking of somewhat unique mechanics for each girl to liven things up:
Rogue - Have her use her powers to "steal" both stats and progression of a girl to be able to try different paths and dialogue.

Kitty - her being able to go through locked doors could expand to all the girls rooms. she can already phase clothes so thats fine.

Emma - as she's a teacher she should be able to keep girls after class to help them bond with either her or each other.

Laura - Finding her while your arousal meter is high could cause hers to rise as well since she can smell the horniness on you. If you find her while hers is high enough she'll have sex with you (or any girl for that matter) no matter where youre both at.

Jean - Since she already has low inhibitions and a telepath she can more easily convince girls to do stuff when she's around even if they dont want to.

Storm - She could randomly walk around naked at high inhibitions and convince other girls to do the same.

Jubilee - Not sure if here vampiric powers include hypnotism but maybe a mechanic around that.

Squirrel Girl - I know the people are divided on her so i'd give her a weight mechanic. She'll ask if she should lose weight or not and she would have a slimmer form if you say she should. ( would be able to go back and forth if desired)

Betsy - I know nothing of her so maybe someone more knowledgable can think of something.

Just random stuff i thought of while I was working and i doubt any of this would actually be put in game but I thought it'd be interesting nonetheless.
The Storm one would fix almost everything I don't like about her and actually make her a cool character to have around, ngl.

Jan 27, 2018

The prime mod actually adds stuff like this already.

Rogue: addiction control - unlocks a menu to raise & lower the power of your addictive touch

Kitty: Hack the school tower - unlocks tracking of every girls stats and locations -

Emma: Cumslut training - unlocks the ability to turn girls into cumsluts - after you've made a girl orgasm twice during a session, she will orgasm when you do for the rest of that session

Laura: Painslut training - unlocks the ability to turn girls into painsluts - slapping a painslut will raise her lust to match yours

Jean - Higher learning - Every night each girl's XP will be raised to the level of the girl with the highest XP

Storm - Cryogenic semen - any remaining semen points you have at the end of the day are put in a fridge for use during addiction fix scenes, additionally you regenerate 2 semen points per time period rather than 1

Jubilee - Sexual Vampism - steal an action point from a girl to increase your semen points by 1, also steal 15 XP from her. Fires every 4th time the girl orgasms.

Gwen - New Game Plus - Restart from day 1 with your inventory and abilites intact. Gwen can be excluded from the reset.[/

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017

As TheGameReviewer said, Prime, but don't expect an update until the game is both finally stable and Psyloche is fully implemented. The latest version of Prime Mod works with game version .

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes