Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Fuck man, you actually understand what it's supposed to be. Go Ditty go.
ATM more excited about your mod than Oni's update.
me too

Diners drive ins and dives
i really enjoy taking them to the mall, it would be great to foul around in other places, hell imagine fouling around with the teachers while they are on the podium and make them cum with toys or jean hability to proyect your telekinesis dick...

Last edited:

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
me too

i really enjoy taking them to the mall, it would be great to foul around in other places, hell imagine fouling around with the teachers while they are on the podium and make them cum with toys or jean hability to proyect your telekinesis dick...
if you get the teachers stats high enough they will play with themselves when you fool around with one of the girls during class.

Reactions: Bekai7

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
yeah i know it great but not the same.
you do them at the pool, yes?
when their stats are high enough they don't care if 4+ other girls are there [besides the one that invariably joins you]

the challenge at the mall is if you can remember what they like the most; can you get them off before the shopkeeper stops you... it helps if you get their lust as high as you can do so before leaving

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
you do them at the pool, yes?
when their stats are high enough they don't care if 4+ other girls are there [besides the one that invariably joins you]

the challenge at the mall is if you can remember what they like the most; can you get them off before the shopkeeper stops you... it helps if you get their lust as high as you can do so before leaving
i mean while they are teaching, you cant interact with them while they are on the podium. they can masturbate while they see you fouling around in class as you point it out but you cannot choose what to do. like for example this game:

https://f95zone.to/threads/hypnotiz...-my-personal-plaything-v1-20-dobuworks.90899/

here you can play with her while she reads in front of the class and she has to keep reading, it would be cool if they had to control their expresion until they finally cum in front of the whole class.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
i mean while they are teaching, you cant interact with them while they are on the podium. they can masturbate while they see you fouling around in class as you point it out but you cannot choose what to do. like for example this game:

https://f95zone.to/threads/hypnotiz...-my-personal-plaything-v1-20-dobuworks.90899/

here you can play with her while she reads in front of the class and she has to keep reading, it would be cool if they had to control their expresion until they finally cum in front of the whole class.
but how would the MC in this game DO that, text messages? a remote-controlled vibrator scene would work, etc.
but since you aren't telepathic/telekinetic... you would have to get Jean or Psylocke to do it.
fuck now i want to have that implemented... would be hot.
see what you did!?

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
a remote-controlled vibrator scene would work, etc.
but since you aren't telepathic/telekinetic... you would have to get Jean or Psylocke to do it.
see what you did!?
great minds and all that...

Reactions: imzahai

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
but how would the MC in this game DO that, text messages? a remote-controlled vibrator scene would work, etc.
see what you did!?
Why stop there?

I remember there being a dialogue about thinking of the teacher's breasts during class so let's have an event where zero gets horny during class and decides to fuck emma (or storm) mid-lecture.

Jayxen407

Apr 1, 2024
Posting so people can keep up to date with my mods. The latest version of my mod will be in the OP.

EDIT: Cripes, it's been four years since I posted this. I've written a script that will automatically enable my old cheat mod. Check it out here.
Hey, I can't download the game. Why?

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Anyone else find it weird we dont have Rogue's Savage Land outfit in the game. I know goth Rogue never wore it but still
Fuck it we're gonna go through some costumes that should be in this game but aren't
Rogue
1711934301013.jpeg Savage Land
View attachment 1711934348601.webp Classic (seriously how is this not in the game)
Kitty:
View attachment 1711934423552.webp Shadow Cat
1711934461248.jpeg Red Queen
Emma Frost:
1711934516511.jpeg Phoenix 5
1711934566637.png Marvel NOW! (I mean the hair is already in game c'mon)
Storm:
1711934625201.jpeg Storm '97
1711934697534.jpeg Punk Storm
Jean:
1711934756307.jpeg Dark Phoenix
1711934798921.jpeg Classic
Gwen:
1711934835381.png Gwenom Poole
View attachment 1711934946322.webp "April Pools" from Marvel Future Fight
Laura:
1711935005861.jpeg X-Force

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes