• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mrzb2

Aug 20, 2021
Has anyone run into the "stage right not defined" error on joiplay, it's tied to the functions.py?
If so anybody know how to fix it ?

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
Question. I recall a few years back there was someone who posted about how to sleep with several of the chicks in the game on day one, anyone happen to recall how to? Also at the time I'd imagine it is outdated so I would hope maybe someone found out how to 1-day cycle each character.
Well, only one with whom you can have sex in a day or two in vanilla is Rogue. You get most stats with her from start and if you buy her something to increase here yellow bar and pink bar, catch her while she is masturbating during the evening and pretty much you can nail her unless she kicks you out. Rest of the girls need about 2-3 days at least Emma and Storm are easy to nail fast since they have higher stats from start. Only one whom you can't nail fast is Kitty, because she has quite a lower stats then other girls.

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
Well, only one with whom you can have sex in a day or two in vanilla is Rogue. You get most stats with her from start and if you buy her something to increase here yellow bar and pink bar, catch her while she is masturbating during the evening and pretty much you can nail her unless she kicks you out. Rest of the girls need about 2-3 days at least Emma and Storm are easy to nail fast since they have higher stats from start. Only one whom you can't nail fast is Kitty, because she has quite a lower stats then other girls.
You can have sex with several girls day one if you plan it right and don't mind a bit of save scumming. There are some guides in this thread on how this can work. I know Rogue, Kitty, and Emma should have guides for having sex with them the same day they show up, and all of this is in the Base game no mods.

Reactions: Lacktus

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
If Rogue had a ass like that in game, I wouldn't even look at the other girls
It's well known that Jean is a jealous bitch in multiple continuities. Jealous of Rogue & Scott in Evo (while she was dating some moron at the time). Jealous of just about every adult female in the Jim Lee run for thinking they were after Scott. I even read somewhere that Jean is even jealous of Wanda for her beauty. Would it really shock any of us to learn that Rogue really DOES have a dumptruck ass, but Jean is using her powers to make everyone think she doesn't? Evidence? The one time Rogue is shown with a ba-dunk trunk in the '92 cartoon is when sprawled out before Apocalypse - a mutant too powerful for Jean's mind tricks!! I think I might be onto someth-
1711204514897.png 1711205303667.png

o_Oo_Oo_O

...err...what was I saying? Something about Rogue's flat ass? Hmm...why would I ever talk about that? Now Jean's ass...

1711204596336.png 1711204653678.png
1711204761671.png
1711204784570.png
1711204866431.png
1711204884292.png

o_Oo_O Yeeeeesss...we must discuss Jean's ass...Jean's ass is the bestass...all hail the ass of Jean... o_Oo_O

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
It's well known that Jean is a jealous bitch in multiple continuities. Jealous of Rogue & Scott in Evo (while she was dating some moron at the time). Jealous of just about every adult female in the Jim Lee run for thinking they were after Scott. I even read somewhere that Jean is even jealous of Wanda for her beauty. Would it really shock any of us to learn that Rogue really DOES have a dumptruck ass, but Jean is using her powers to make everyone think she doesn't? Evidence? The one time Rogue is shown with a ba-dunk trunk in the '92 cartoon is when sprawled out before Apocalypse - a mutant too powerful for Jean's mind tricks!! I think I might be onto someth-
View attachment 3471240 View attachment 3471282

o_Oo_Oo_O

...err...what was I saying? Something about Rogue's flat ass? Hmm...why would I ever talk about that? Now Jean's ass...

View attachment 3471249 View attachment 3471252
View attachment 3471255
View attachment 3471256
View attachment 3471261
View attachment 3471262

o_Oo_O Yeeeeesss...we must discuss Jean's ass...Jean's ass is the bestass...all hail the ass of Jean... o_Oo_O
That is certanly an interesting theory...i too feel that we should discuss the ass of the goblin queen.
jean imposes her dominance.png
Do it now.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Evo Jean is my favorite, with Misty cosplay Jean being second -- third if there's no cosplay. Live action Jean takes third (second if you don't count Misty Jean). And the second live action is fourth. I like all four, but Evo just looks too good. I'm not Wolverine -- unfortunately. I don't really go for the Jean '97 look (not even in the latest season), even though she's ok.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 3471240 View attachment 3471282

o_Oo_Oo_O

View attachment 3471249 View attachment 3471252
View attachment 3471255
View attachment 3471256
View attachment 3471261
View attachment 3471262

That's an interesting theory, but it falls... flat. After all, you didn't consider the fact that asses are the most powerful anti-psychic weapon. Therefore, any psionic bs that tries pancaking the buns of the southern goth belle queen is rendered futile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 14, 2018
That's an interesting theory, but it falls... flat. After all, you didn't consider the fact that asses are the most powerful anti-psychic weapon. Therefore, any psionic bs that tries pancaking the buns of the southern goth belle queen is rendered futile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Boy oh boy. What a collection

PantyPantsu

May 16, 2018
you know how you can talk to the professor and get rid of a girl...
she'll be the first one i have ever done that to in the game.
Wanda or Boom Boom should honestly be the next one, after he adds more stuff for each of the ones already in game that is.
So, this is your choice!

Reactions: Exocrine
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes