leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
You may not be in the target demographic. RLE appeals to a very sophisticated and elegant kind of player that acknowledges and accepts only the finest things in life while remaining, at heart, an everyman that understands the plight of lower forms that can not enjoy RLE. The bugs, long wait between updates, lack of communication from the exalted developer, bugs, bizarre newer character designs, and overall feeling of ecstasy combine to make an extremely unique and ineffable experience that can be found no where else.
-dictated and typed by a sea turtle
Someone pin this to the op so that everyone reads it and it becomes a hymn for this game.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Jun 26, 2019
I have play this game long time before and the game system is boring....

how come still having such a high score in the site?
Have you ever played Meet n Fuck games? (Specially Lavindor Kingdom and Detective RPG)
Rogue-Like Evolution feels exactly like that, OG 2000's Newgrounds Era

A Classic Fan H-Game with Dating Sim style... That's why this game is so loved by the community

Reactions: salscou and DBongus

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Have you ever played Meet n Fuck games? (Specially Lavindor Kingdom and Detective RPG)

A Classic Fan H-Game with Dating Sim style... That's why this game is so loved by the community
I'm gonna double what Exocrine said. RLE is like if someone put care and time into those MNF games to flesh them out. Also, not programmed in buggy flash.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017

This is a weird comparison. It's nothing like RLE.
I played a lot of MnF games during the flash era, but never in my wildest dreams did I compare it to RLE.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes