Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Is anyone else having a lot of messages from Kitty wanting the MC to meet her in their room and then she never shows? I had her show up once and talk about the whole Master thing but I've gotten about a dozen more messages after that.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
To anyone finding the game unplayable due to bugs and errors, you may want to wait for a bug fix patch or something. Alternatively, there's the Expanded Mod linked in the OP which has an older and more stable version.
Just an FYI, on his own patreon Oni says do not download this version because its a bug filled mess. I'd wait a version or 2
Oni's most recent Patreon post even has an updated version with bug fixes, which is still pretty buggy.

hayto

Dec 31, 2017
You need to reach a certain level with the girls before you can initiate each of their plans. I believe it's all level 4. If not, just keep leveling them up until your able to. Or just cheat for the public scenes.
I did make them lvl up to lvl 10 but it havent activate any events

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
How is this game not getting more attention? It has everything you'd want from the genre. I only encountered one bug and thats when you take Emma for Dinner&Cinema after the event you take her home at which point she acts like you are in her room, but with the fountain/park in the background, the next morning she gets Kitty's events and dialog, but with her sprite and name in the text bubble - which also makes it possible to fool around in public, as long as it is not sex, which leads to crash
Because he literally does one girl a year. Then you have games like Four Elements that does one update and has more content than oni's whole game. Plus people want to help him especially on the program side he refuses.

Reactions: KEKBUR

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Because he literally does one girl a year. Then you have games like Four Elements that does one update and has more content than oni's whole game. Plus people want to help him especially on the program side he refuses.
Well look on the bright side. At least now, with officially released content, we can see what the mod community will do with the new assets. Breathe some life into the game, yeah?

Apr 24, 2018
Feels like I've been waiting for this for a really long time, I'm super-excited!

So far I've run into an issue with Emma's tit-job; when selecting to have her 'clean you off' the animations kind of overlap. Trying to get Rogue to act on Kitty in threesome scenes usually crashes it, as does talking to Emma about a threesome and asking her to mind-wipe people that see more than once. Other than those it seems to work fine for me!

inka01

Jul 21, 2018
How do you do anything with Emma? I cant even chat with her. It says it's not implemented yet or something similar.

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
please can someone upload the save? I tried creating a new save folder but it doesn't seem to work. I have the modded version

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes