Mar 14, 2018
Man the modded version was on another level! View attachment 3548430

how can raven be better than gwenpool.....

View attachment 3548431

look at this options to change their legs positions? and i wont even talk about outfits and hairstyles....

View attachment 3548432
look at that emma posse, thats art not the shit we have now. am i the only one that hates those cowgirl posses?? only the storm version is great and she is more laying than sitting on you.

im so sad all of this great content got lost.... and this was from 4 years ago
I miss that mod. It was so cool

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I miss that mod. It was so cool
Keep playing it, mate. You only have to discard all the girls after Laura, some poses, the Halloween event, the mall, the female mc, the addiction mechanic for everyone other than Rogue and Prime's improvements.
Honestly, it still measures very well to the current version. Especially considering it runs smooth as a flatearther's brain and you can juggle the stats without having to go into the command console.

Swifthand

Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 3548431

look at this options to change their legs positions? and i wont even talk about outfits and hairstyles....

View attachment 3548432
look at that emma posse, thats art not the shit we have now. am i the only one that hates those cowgirl posses?? only the storm version is great and she is more laying than sitting on you.

Honestly, that only gets me excited, because you already know that once Oni declares this project to be done, someone will make it their mission to improve the game and to create a definitive version.

And whoever it is will do it in a flash* as well

*compared to Oni's usual work speed

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
do any of the characters ever say i love you back after u flirt with them, ive tried with laura and ms frost but they just dip
That's a good question. I know Rogue does when you get your relationship with her high enough.
Doing a quick grep the the code, I see they all say it at some point.

• Wow
Reactions: armond

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Honestly, that only gets me excited, because you already know that once Oni declares this project to be done, someone will make it their mission to improve the game and to create a definitive version.

Oni is making too much money in Patreon to ever declare the game "done", and this will be the case until people get tired of paying money for nothing. I'm also under the belief that he intentionally adds ridiculous bugs into the game to deter modders. Not all bugs - typos happen of course.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020

like oni will ever stop milking his patreons and start a new proyect... he is just going to keep adding girls with less and less quality, no story or new mechanics. I wish the expanded mod team should just wait for a finished version like 1.4 or the next one and work on it. At this point i think Dittymyman will finish his remake first and they will mod his game instead of onis.

Oni is making too much money in Patreon to ever declare the game "done", and this will be the case until people get tired of paying money for nothing. I'm also under the belief that he intentionally adds ridiculous bugs into the game to deter modders. Not all bugs - typos happen of course.
thats a good option if this is onis main income i would get why he would milk the shit out the patrons, he is making enough money to pay a team so he can focus on the art and other creative things and still make enough money to live. i dont know why he wants to do it all alone when it is clearly that he is sacrificing quality. keeping his code a mess is the main reason modders stoped working on his game, which would mean less money for him and more for the modders. as donations of course.

Last edited:

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
By the way how hard can it be to have an orgy when the game already lets you do it?? View attachment 3549998

this is not a troll it is a bug from primes mode 1.4 if im not mistaken View attachment 3550000 View attachment 3550002 View attachment 3550017 View attachment 3550007
this one is my favorite

theres a save to prove it...
Iirc, there were at least a couple of attempts at adding orgy events to the game, but having more than two LIs on screen at the same time was causing crashes for loads of users, so Oni tried to remove that possibility because he wasn't able to figure out how to prevent the crashes. This was ages ago, around .998-.999. I read a while ago in a change log that he thought he'd figured out what was causing the crashes and thought he'd fixed it and was removing the restriction from the game, but hadn't written anything for scenarios with more than two LIs, so it could still be pretty buggy if someone ended up in that situation somehow. I'm not sure what he changed to prevent/allow more than two LIs on screen at the same time. It has always been pretty common glitch to get more LIs on screen even with the restriction in place, especially in the showers. So, in a sense, accidental orgies have been possible since there were more than two LIs in the game, but intentional orgies have always been a bit elusive, at least in the base game

pronmayn

Mar 3, 2020

View attachment 3548431

View attachment 3548432

What mod is this?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes