Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
The prime mod actually adds stuff like this already.

Rogue: addiction control - unlocks a menu to raise & lower the power of your addictive touch

Kitty: Hack the school tower - unlocks tracking of every girls stats and locations -

Emma: Cumslut training - unlocks the ability to turn girls into cumsluts - after you've made a girl orgasm twice during a session, she will orgasm when you do for the rest of that session

Laura: Painslut training - unlocks the ability to turn girls into painsluts - slapping a painslut will raise her lust to match yours

Jean - Higher learning - Every night each girl's XP will be raised to the level of the girl with the highest XP

Storm - Cryogenic semen - any remaining semen points you have at the end of the day are put in a fridge for use during addiction fix scenes, additionally you regenerate 2 semen points per time period rather than 1

Jubilee - Sexual Vampism - steal an action point from a girl to increase your semen points by 1, also steal 15 XP from her. Fires every 4th time the girl orgasms.

Gwen - New Game Plus - Restart from day 1 with your inventory and abilites intact. Gwen can be excluded from the reset.[/
Yeah i played the prime mod a while back but i had preferred ditty's mod as it gave me more to do with the girls. The prime mod wasnt bad either but it just felt like the base game even after I got their abilities.

• Hey there
Reactions: Dittymyman

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
They didnt did anything in the show, she like cyclops in the show
There was an episode in Season 4 that was a Gambit+Rogue "for the shippers" episode. Their first meeting was an insinuated "meeting of the hearts" until Rogue snapped out of his hypnotic suggestion and threw his charged card away before it blew her up.

• Haha
Reactions: armond

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
There was an episode in Season 4 that was a Gambit+Rogue "for the shippers" episode. Their first meeting was an insinuated "meeting of the hearts" until Rogue snapped out of his hypnotic suggestion and threw his charged card away before it blew her up.
yeah again they didnt did anything

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
BTW .51F is out
Will Semondemon be a dear again?
I can get it.

These are mostly some bug fixes. There was an issue raised in the previous build where someone joined in on a public sex scene and it flipped which was was intended as the lead and the partner, so I made some tweaks to the threesome action selecting back-end, which ideally will do nothing but prevent such problems, but might cause some new ones, so if you have two girls around and something goes weird when they shift activities, let me know. It might throw up a diagnostic message, like "Tell Oni, no GirlB chosen. . ." if something goes wrong, in which case, let me know word for word what it says. That should help me track down what's falling loose. I also added in a little safety net for Doreen's content where if you've done her relevant romance scenes but somehow missed the tail removal option, it can also appear as a chitchat outcome.
Should also be noted that, in the comments of that post:
This happened in class during a conversation with Doreen (female Main Character playthrough). She'd caught me in the shower with Rogue, and she was asking me if I liked girls, and if I liked *her* that way.
Code:
 I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: File "game/Doreen_Scenes.rpy", line 2668, in TypeError: FaceChange() got an unexpected keyword argument 'Eye' -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback: File "script Locations.rpyc", line 436, in script call File "script Chat.rpyc", line 81, in script call File "Doreen_Scenes.rpyc", line 2668, in script File "D:\Rogue-Like\Rogue-Like-1.51f-win\Rogue-Like-1.51f-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store) File "D:\Rogue-Like\Rogue-Like-1.51f-win\Rogue-Like-1.51f-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode exec bytecode in globals, locals File "game/Doreen_Scenes.rpy", line 2668, in TypeError: FaceChange() got an unexpected keyword argument 'Eye' Windows-8-6.2.9200 Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919 Rogue-Like 1.51f

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Man the modded version was on another level! 120066_mystique_kitty.png

how can raven be better than gwenpool.....

107868_kitty_white_socks_up.png

look at this options to change their legs positions? and i wont even talk about outfits and hairstyles....

113188_invisidick.png
look at that emma posse, thats art not the shit we have now. am i the only one that hates those cowgirl posses?? only the storm version is great and she is more laying than sitting on you.

im so sad all of this great content got lost.... and this was from 4 years ago

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
yeah again they didnt did anything
What did you expect them to do? Fuck in a kids Saturday AM cartoon? Kiss when Rogue is a life-leech? No, they did an entire episode in an eight episode final season devoted to appeasing the shippers. Your comment is meritless.

Reactions: armond

Masal15

May 17, 2023
Man the modded version was on another level! View attachment 3548430

how can raven be better than gwenpool.....

View attachment 3548431

look at this options to change their legs positions? and i wont even talk about outfits and hairstyles....

View attachment 3548432
look at that emma posse, thats art not the shit we have now. am i the only one that hates those cowgirl posses?? only the storm version is great and she is more laying than sitting on you.

im so sad all of this great content got lost.... and this was from 4 years ago
besides, you TOTALLY RIGHT.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes