spinoff

May 12, 2018
Guys I use Android is there a way to use the save files for different versions.I don't want to play the game from scratch again.Can anyone reply me on this

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i played the expanded version (0.978e) and notice there are emma's sprites on image folder. i wonder how do i get that sex scene.
You need the regular version of the game (not cheat), and add in the mod that gets updated ever day or three by Red Haired Shanks.

spinoff

May 12, 2018
Guys can anyone tell me how to progress with mystique I can't get her to do anything how to trigger it.

spinoff

May 12, 2018

ANDROID VERSION: Used the files in the quoted post.

In case you do not want Mystique in your game, here is the older version without her:
How to progress with mystique I have max stats with all 3 but no progress with mystique whatsoever.What to do plz help I can't unlock any content with mystique.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
How to progress with mystique I have max stats with all 3 but no progress with mystique whatsoever.What to do plz help I can't unlock any content with mystique.
Mystique is still in early mod development kind of a mistake to add it so soon the way people keep going on it seems. give it a week or two before Olive and Shanks get most of the quirks worked out. oh and do cut them some slack it's the first time a character has been introduced into this game via Modding, where as the other three already pre-existed in some form or fashion.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
If I recall correctly in that episode it's intentionally done to him by Professor X as punishment for dicking around with the settings in the watch that cloaks his blue skin.
you are correct sir and it is at the end of the episode. that and his holo-projector watch doesn't effect his Physical form. so it's just an illusion which is something covered in the First episode.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added Mystique footjob
- Added Mystique transformation menu during doggystyle, need to be lvl 4 or above (might have bugs when alternating poses)
- Added some new texts @MK78 provided
- Fixed some of the interactions with Mystique (would show Emma sprite instead, not sure if fixed all)
- Small event for meeting her (heavily copied from Emma's, Raven will teach the morning classes, she'll be in disguise soon)
- Random fixes

Mystique is very WIP right now, you can go meet her and have sex with her and whatnot, but she has mostly the same dialogs as Emma and calls you myyyyyy man as a placeholder)
Create backups before using

Inviting Mystique to the mansion and its areas might make weird stuff happens for now.

View attachment 108654 View attachment 108655

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

I have a beef with this, considering that MC's power is to negate other mutants powers, how can Mystique change shape while we are boning her good?

YtSlurpTheDerp

Jun 5, 2017
hey just 2 quick questions for the modders:
1. Could they add a room in for emma? (like for when she has to go to sleep and/or an office kinda like prof. X's)
and 2. Could they also enable going on dates with emma and/or mystique (i know she was just added in, im just asking/giving them a suggestion) ? if they aren't busy enough already :)
also, great job so far with it!!! Im loving that fact i could get farther with emma then b4 :D

fwrty

Sep 8, 2017
I have a beef with this, considering that MC's power is to negate other mutants powers, how can Mystique change shape while we are boning her good?
Why doesn't Kitty fall through the earth to certain death in molten earth core? Because she can turn her power off. So can MC. And I can't remember how Rogue can play with Kitty tho.

PS PLEASE GARTER BELTS FOR EVERYONE, PLEASE!

PSS PLEASE SEX IN GARTER BELTS FOR EVERYONE! (i know animations is difficult, but i still hope )

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
Why doesn't Kitty fall through the earth to certain death in molten earth core? Because she can turn her power off. So can MC. And I can't remember how Rogue can play with Kitty tho.

PS PLEASE GARTER BELTS FOR EVERYONE, PLEASE!

PSS PLEASE SEX IN GARTER BELTS FOR EVERYONE! (i know animations is difficult, but i still hope )
Never thought of it that way, for me MC was always like Rogue, not able to turn her powers off. But, what the hell I am OK with this.

Apr 7, 2018
Never thought of it that way, for me MC was always like Rogue, not able to turn her powers off. But, what the hell I am OK with this.
Rogue actually learns to fully control her powers at some point in X-Men continuity and can take / hold powers without hurting the other person on command. The reason her powers never blossomed that way was because she was mentally traumatised by one of the personalities she absorbed which stopped her mutation from fully blossoming. Most mutants get their power and then learn control, Rogue was an exception.

Reactions: badwonder
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes