Mod Rogue-Like: Evo custom mod

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019

Overview:
A modified version of the game with tweaks to make the game more kinetic(fun, enjoyable, sexy).​

Updated: 2024-2-23
Game/Creator: Rogue-Like: Evolution -
Modder: Dittymyman
Mod Version: R5.2
Game Version: 1.3d
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Last edited:

DontKnow82

Oct 23, 2020
how do I play this game on my mac??
I don't know which file to open. I downloaded it, unarchived it, but there doesn't seem to be an executable file that opens the game.

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
how do I play this game on my mac??
I don't know which file to open. I downloaded it, unarchived it, but there doesn't seem to be an executable file that opens the game.
I modded a windows version, so I believe it would need to recompiled for Ios. But I think you should just be able to just take the files in my mod and copy & replace them in an Ios version; that may work

Reactions: Exocrine

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
What does more kinetic mean? Does that have something to do with movement? And does this work with prime?

Reactions: Mazoq

relaxtitan

Aug 26, 2017
I can't tell if you're joking or not but during the girls intro just pick the options that look more flirty (or just different from the regular) and it'll play out differently. There is nothing to be found in the flirt menu.
oh im serious, and i thought its appear in flirt menu instead of the actual girls intro... well guess i have to start new game again

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Any plans on a follow up to the Jean intro where you pretend to forget? Or is there already a follow up I somehow missed?