Mod - Abandoned - Rogue-Like Chonky Mod [v0.3] [Ron Chon]

1. 4.00 star(s)

2LAOD

I'm very interested in this mods success.
    this modder deserves attention.
    Sometimes(everytime) its risky to create ground-up code changes to an already existing game.
    the only reason for any of this is irrational passion.
    updates are infrequent, Idk if theres a patreon 4this project, but got damn this has has to succeed.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

sais

Got a ton of potential, they basically revitalized expansion mod with a ton of new features. Unfortunately a lot of animaitons are placeholders right now, even a lot that are in the base game (I presume because they are re-rendering them in higher quality, why they didnt leave in the originals for the time being is beyond me).
    But the extra clothing options is nice, please more!
    Cant wait for the base game to get updated so the page gets more views and this mod hopefully too.
    Keep it up!
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Crimx42

This is easily one of the most exciting mods on F95. Rogue Like is one of my favorite games of all time, so the potential this mod will bring is massive. At the time of this review 0.3, its arguably unplayable; but the possibility is already clear.

Here's to every modder that is working on this.

Edit - As of 8/20/22, Seems like they are no longer working on this mod, and are now working on a similar, but different project
    Edit2 - As of 9/30/22, the similar project is also dead, due to creative differences among the developers.
    Edit3 - As of 11/22/22, The similar Project has been revived by the main original developer, new thread. https://f95zone.to/threads/project-redacted-v0-3b-ron-chon.138294/#post-9454427
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Vlidad

This could be the best way to play Rogue-like, but for now has some small changes(with some bugs) that make it feel newer, maybe in a future could be the best ver of the game, but for now Im giving a 5/5 in potential and a 3.5/5 for some bugs in 3.0(current version).