U

User_812995

Thank you for making a hentai game with a a Black MC that isn't a stereotype! I've been waiting a LONG time for something like this that I can relate to, lol. If you are adding love interests in the future, I would love to be able to choose a sexy Mexican woman.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
"This "version" of the game did not recieve any support so I revised the game... a lot... 31-Mar-19 for Rocking Robin.

Darn, I liked the vibe of the demo. Very happy to see a black mc and characters. I was getting Franklin GTA 5 vibes, fresh game but either way still excited to check out the update when it's out.

U

User_812995

I could not resist. I payed $1 to see the revised game images on Patreon. HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED, man. Damn, a Black MC would have been amazing.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I could not resist. I payed $1 to see the revised game images on Patreon. HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED, man. Damn, a Black MC would have been amazing.
robingreetsrob_10.jpg

You could have just asked. I think I have been pretty responsive. The new characters are in the tiers. I thought a black mc would have been amazing as well. That's why I did it. No one is more disappointed than I am. You may be ready, I was ready, but the world is not.

U

User_812995

View attachment 271722

You could have just asked. I think I have been pretty responsive. The new characters are in the tiers. I thought a black mc would have been amazing as well. That's why I did it. No one is more disappointed than I am. You may be ready, I was ready, but the world is not.
Sorry, I just got really emotional over the news, lol. Good luck with this new project, I may still check it out!

K18

Apr 19, 2018
@Robbery1211 If i'm understanding this correctly, redoing the game from Rocks n Robin to a new game Rocking Robin with a white MC & other new characters. If so, that's very unfortunate.
The only major change i would've wanted from this game is for it to be a story driven visual novel that's choice based, not a sandbox/free-roaming type game (but that's just my preference). Would've been nice to track this along with "Starship Inanna" for games with a black MCs (or brown-skinned mc).
As it would've been a nice little change of pace to see more black/dark-skinned MCs. Including interracial with a black MC without the undertones of netorare/cuckolding/swinging/gangbangs. Even black male on black female is rare here, lol. Look around and notice most games here with interracial content is of a white mc with a asian/black/dark-skinned girl and is portrayed romantically. Most games with black male characters falls under either the best friend of MC or some stereotypical black guy who's a villain to the MC trying to cuckold & corrupt the MC's love interests.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
View attachment 271722

I hope you didn't delete your work from the 1st demo. You could always go back make it a new game.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
If demand is high enough for the black mc when I have enough people to do a pole, I will make it a choose your character thing in later versions.

The way I see it, you can look at it from both ways. Yes, I whitewashed the game, removing the black mc and making it just like every other sandbox game currently available or that the game is still very early in development and I made changes to it early on to attract a larger crowd.

You guys on this site has been very kind or the mods are doing on hell of a job deleting purely negative comments. Other sites are not so kind. My ability to code, render, design, and write the story has not changed. I'm a new game developer and don't have a large enough following to be going against the gain so to speak. I have a lot in store for this game and I don't want the majority to miss out because of the color of the mc.

kenniii

Oct 30, 2018
"This "version" of the game did not recieve any support so I revised the game... a lot... 31-Mar-19 for Rocking Robin.
If demand is high enough for the black mc when I have enough people to do a pole, I will make it a choose your character thing in later versions.

The way I see it, you can look at it from both ways. Yes, I whitewashed the game, removing the black mc and making it just like every other sandbox game currently available or that the game is still very early in development and I made changes to it early on to attract a larger crowd.

You guys on this site has been very kind or the mods are doing on hell of a job deleting purely negative comments. Other sites are not so kind. My ability to code, render, design, and write the story has not changed. I'm a new game developer and don't have a large enough following to be going against the gain so to speak. I have a lot in store for this game and I don't want the majority to miss out because of the color of the mc.
NOOOOOOOOO KEEP THE BLACK MC PLEASEEE ITS SO RARE TO FIND A GAME WITH 1

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You do what you have to do, Robbery. It's a shame though.

I guess some people are just so simple that they can't enjoy a game if they don't fully identify with the characteristics of the MC. I mean, I understand some preferences; I for one don't like futa characters and I'm not to fond of female MCs either because I can't relate to the role I'm supposed to play during the game. But as long as it's a man, I don't mind him being white, black, younger, older, fat, skinny... I have quite a long beard and I'm still to find a game with a bearded MC. It doesn't bother me, I'm still glad to fuck any mom, aunt, hot sister, roomate, landlady, teacher, waitress, model... that happens to come close to my favourite baby-faced MCs:ROFLMAO:

Besides, it would've been nice to offer a product in which the black character is not the sideshow or the stereotypical fiend. I hate all that inclusiveness crap that has pervaded every aspect of showbiz these days, but in this case it's not about being inclusive but about being able to depict other races as something more than a mere cliché.

Don't even think about cutting those ebony beauties out of the game, though. Otherwise I'll try my best to get you banned :mad:

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes