5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I just downloaded the Mega version of HoracesHoarseHorseWhores and it's the recent updated one, but you're right about the changelog. I'll write out the changes posted by RC in his Discord announcement and then report my comment to see if it'll get updated.
thank you.
oh, save system is nice to have
edit: just retested and nothing gets saved.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2021
anyone got a full save for the full version of the horse game?
i tried to get the mood selector for sofi but it's SO SLOWWW, even using cheat engine to speed the game up its just ridiculous

Last edited:
Reactions: Falayoki

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
Do you also have the "Rect En" achievement bugged? I've tried it several times, but I see that I already have the Rect sticker, but it doesn't mark it as completed.

blankonino

Jan 23, 2018
How do you trigger a baby ending? Or make them give birth? I found audio files related to it for each girl and there is a birth counter sticker in the Zu/Jo scene but "Quit" just goes back to the menu.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
How do you trigger a baby ending? Or make them give birth? I found audio files related to it for each girl and there is a birth counter sticker in the Zu/Jo scene but "Quit" just goes back to the menu.
keep cumming inside. eventually they get pregnant

blankonino

Jan 23, 2018
keep cumming inside. eventually they get pregnant
The little insemination animation pops up with numbers but I can't see how they give birth or if there is some kind of post scene that is supposed to trigger. The audio files are specific to something else and the birth counter sticker remains "???" regardless of how many impregnations there are.

edit: The audio files are in a specific folder called "babyscreen" too

Last edited:

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
The little insemination animation pops up with numbers but I can't see how they give birth or if there is some kind of post scene that is supposed to trigger. The audio files are specific to something else and the birth counter sticker remains "???" regardless of how many impregnations there are.
AFAIK there is no birth scene. just what you listed

blankonino

Jan 23, 2018
AFAIK there is no birth scene. just what you listed
I also found a babyscreen.swf and opened it with a standalone flashplayer thing and it appears to be animation pieces for another screen. So I am guessing these are the assets for something not implemented yet, it's locked behind a bug or no one has figured it out yet. Between the audio files and the animation pieces it seems like at-a-glance it's a completed thing. My money is on blocked by a bug or it hasn't been figured out yet.

update: I posted on the creators comments and they responded that it's not implemented yet. So for anyone who finds this, as of the Dec 2023 update there is no secret "ending scene" it's not included yet.

Last edited:

sighhhhhh

Sep 29, 2019
How do I unlock the stamp that prevents them orgasming and breaking in H2W?
If either sister orgasms once, you should unlock the pleasure prevention sticker that stops them from orgasming if you put it on them. This does not stop them from breaking however. Zu will still break instantly if you cum inside her with a human dick and I believe otherwise, after a certain amount of time, they'll still break naturally

Ksnnnn121

Oct 23, 2021
I tried running HoracesHoarseHorseWhores but it leaves me with a full white screen for minutes and nothing else.
Am I missing something?

bugsbunny69420

Jun 12, 2021
If anyone has the time i would recommend compiling the walkthroughs, guides and easter egg/secrets list for all these before everyone starts asking.

A few of these have have either easter eggs or kinda hard to figure out puzzles, or have changes that are only noticeable if you play for X ammount of time or do a certain thing a lot.

The last one being one of them.
Yeah agreed cause let's just say I enjoy getting those achievements

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes