5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 22, 2018
Got Animoproned and delays indefinetely release of Horaces Hoarse Horse Whores due various reasons.
Nothing. You can check news on website:
Everything they do is free, and are regularly releasing various content, so I trust that they're telling the truth when they say they're having problems with things like voice actors for the horace game. It can't be easy finding voice actors who not only do not do generic anime voices, but also are willing to record dialogue involving animal fucking and impregnation.

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
And i was wandering when the new update will be
No official release date yet, but there's recent visible progress being made on impregnation/birth, engine upgrades, interface upgrades, mouth gags, etc.

- Not a lot of details specific to HHHW, but some mentions of the above, along with voice acting

- Lots of details. Actually see what's being worked on in real-time. FallowWing is RockCandy's programmer and he streams fairly often. You can follow his page and get notifications to see the new stuff and ask questions about it. Dude is pretty sharp and seems happy to answer questions. He and RockCandy share a private Trello board, but you'll see FallowWing switch to it occasionally and see new art from RC and then FallowWing fixing/coding it in.

Fun fact: Another major game dev on Picarto is AdeptusSteve, the guy/group that makes Wild Life.

Mogul Khan

Aug 5, 2020
for some reason, i'm unable to use Adobe Flash Player on this game.exe, what else can I try to play this?

Viewerer

Sep 24, 2022
New update is here and up on there Patreon if anyone could be so kind as to post the download here it’d be much appreciated as Kemono seems to be bugging out currently as there haven’t been any updates on that site for awhile

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
New update is here and up on there Patreon if anyone could be so kind as to post the download here it’d be much appreciated as Kemono seems to be bugging out currently as there haven’t been any updates on that site for awhile

It's not a bug. They're moving webhosters. All importers are deliberately offline until the move is done to prevent any issues.

Still, someone post update REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

EDIT: holy shit nevermind that's 20$ to access it please god don't pay 20$ just to leak that i'm content with waiting a week at that price

NullByte0116

Dec 21, 2019
Is the new ver a download from their Patreon or a link to paraphore.com just like their previous dev builds?

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Newest build will be publicly released a week after the 19th on Paraphore. It's up to anybody that wants to spend $20 to access it early and support the creator.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
I mean the the link to download is on the page on paraphore
That's a previous build from over a year ago. The newest one on Patreon just got released yesterday, and wont be available to publicly play for free until the middle of next week. The only way to play the newest build early is going to Rockcandy's Patreon and paying for the $20 Ellie tier, or wait until it gets leaked on here.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Damn, 20$... imagine his 10$ tier patreons, they're gonna feel pretty stupid when they realize they're being treated like anyone else, and they're gonna have to wait for the public realease as if they were non-supporters. A bit of a shitty move from RockCandy to release only for his highest tier.

Reactions: SuperFapMan

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Damn, 20$... imagine his 10$ tier patreons, they're gonna feel pretty stupid when they realize they're being treated like anyone else, and they're gonna have to wait for the public realease as if they were non-supporters. A bit of a shitty move from RockCandy to release only for his highest tier.
It really is kinda shitty to make the early access tier $20.

I could buy an early access game on Steam with that kinda money, and I'd immediately get to play it instead of waiting two months for a playable preview build.

That's a previous build from over a year ago. The newest one on Patreon just got released yesterday, and wont be available to publicly play for free until the middle of next week. The only way to play the newest build early is going to Rockcandy's Patreon and paying for the $20 Ellie tier, or wait until it gets leaked on here.
I wonder if the patron's link is similar to the previous one back in October. Then again, I'm not about to spend an eternity brute-forcing a 5-digit number (or potentially bigger/smaller) in a URL.

lwynuu

Mar 18, 2020
They made us wait like a whole year and then slapped us with another weeks wait unless you pay 20 bucks lol

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
They made us wait like a whole year and then slapped us with another weeks wait unless you pay 20 bucks lol
Yeah. He's always done this. Don't really see the issue with this as it's literally just a week until it's released publicly.
This version is more or less an open beta anyway. To find and fix any issues that were not found in initial playtests

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes