Collection - Ren'Py - Completed - Rnot2000's Games Collection [2022-05-30] [Rnot2000]

1. 2.00 star(s)

mercury

If you're looking for almost passable Ben 10 art, then you're in luck. If you're looking for a game worth playing, move along.

This "game" consists of 3 minigames: a quiz, memory, and pong that get marginally harder as you progress. As you beat the minigames Gwen strips revealing her disfigured body, and later partakes in various sexual acts with your disfigured cock.

There is little to no story, and IIRC there is no dialogue on the (very short) sex scenes. Also, when you lose a game (the only semi-difficult one is the last level of pong) you have to click a bunch to wash the RV.

Not really worth your time or the HDD space to store it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

DaggerBourne

A nice, light bit of fun. I enjoyed this. The art is appealing, and I appreciate the extra effort to display the moods. As a person who generally despises mini-games, I found the ones here simple enough to just be a means to an end, and not the usual interruption in flow that I have seen elsewhere. Overall, it was a nice break from the story-heavy, or grinding games that I'm usually playing. Keep up the good work.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

tipoima

Broken English, weird art and a total of 5 scenes. And you need to beat pretty damn boring minigames to access them. It's not as bad as it could've been, but it's definitely not as good as it looks on a glance