RPGM Complete [RJ218739] Naive Girl Illvina - The Gift To The Royal Family Stolen - / 無知っ娘イルヴィナ~盗まれた王家への献上品~ [English Translation]

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
1611678929720.png

Store:
Game version : Ver 2.03

No GOR (Game Over Rape) or Game Over.
No grind or leveling.
You can do pure run.
Has NTR and can be skipped. That said it has nothing to do with main story or main character.

There is still some bugs present (especially with the recollection room) but they are fixable (I'll try to fix some that I've found).
*All of the game-breaking bugs (That I found) should be fixed with this patch. Check note for more info.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

# Note: If you're interested on buying this game, I recommend buying it from DLsite JPN as the DLsite ENG has outdated version as it says in its description.

Last edited:

detsuahxe

Sep 28, 2018
Damn, an actual translator is picking this up? That's extremely exciting. I'll be keeping an eye on your progress.

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Update!
- UI, menu, etc (as I stated before) done
- Main story: ~85%
- H-scenes: 21/62
- Mini h-events: 12/12
- Sub-heroines h-scenes: 1/18
Taking into account the "after story", 'My pure guess' on overall progress is about 50-60%.

Another thing which something not related to translation.
I'm making a nude mod, and that's it. I'm a bit bummed out finding out there's no kisekae system in this one, so I make this instead.
There are two type of it, the first one is fully nude and the second one is half-dress (check it yourself)
Just making this for fun.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: NeZKyMaN

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Update?
- Main story: Finish
- H-scenes: 39/62
- Mini h-events: 12/12
- Sub-heroines h-scenes: 1/18
- Pixel art events: 12/14
- After Story: In progress~

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NeZKyMaN

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Wow, did not think it would be translated and as i see, it's already pretty much finished ? Can't wait to play it !