RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
sorry man
What are you apologizing for?

I'm not mad or anything, I'm just trying to understand why quite a few people don't understand how to get the full link so I can improve it. I think I'll make a picture like a tutorial to clear this up for once and for all.

I hope you got it to work at least now.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The file you're missing is inside the download link posted in the first post so you must've somehow deleted it.
Download the game again and copy the missing file.

Fullscreen is ALT+ENTER

Leiafanman

Jun 22, 2017
Any chance at a save with the new content accessible? While I think it's amazing you're making new content and would love to play through this game all the way through again I don't have much free time atm :(

EDIT: I just got stuck exiting the festival area. The village screen loaded and can access menus just can't move out of the transition area.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
" " + "#!2XBgXSzT!vIqb18RCKLyNEbrL8VgYnj5JgC-wMQaPB6Pwh4ZWmtI"

Copy this inside the data folder and overwrite.
It should work now. Sorry about that, I forgot to test.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
" " + "#F!KSh22QSY!JX06shSSdUXeVNqP6KoSvg"

You take the whole thing inside the first "" and then copy it at the start of the whole thing inside the 2nd "". You now have a full link which you copy inside the browser and press enter to open the page.

To illustrate:

If the link I posted was "X" + "Y" then you need to copy X in front of Y and now you have XY. Copy XY in your browser where you type in a web address and press enter.

Is that really hard? I'm not joking... So many people seem to find it hard to understand.
And I'm not doing this to make your lives harder. This is the only way I've found to make the link stay up as long as possible. If I don't do this, my links get deleted within a day and then my mega account gets banned.

And, don't forget to download the bugfix as well from the first post.
Some people have a much better understanding of links, web protocols, and more or less technical jargon than others. The biggest hurdle is that you are providing a link. As soon as there is something to click, people click, and then they expect it to work. My guess is that writing up a tutorial will help a few people, buy you'll still have a number of people that won't even realize it is there or applies to them (although rather than explaining it over and over every time someone asks you will be able to simply reply with "see download tutorial in OP").

If it were me and I were trying to solve the problem, I would provide the entire link as raw text (no actual link anywhere) as a first attempt. More people have experience with copy-pasting an entire link into an address bar than manually editing/concatenating multiple strings to form one link. Plus, when there is no link their mind stays working on the problem of "what is the link" rather than moving beyond that thought onto "this link is broken."

If you already tried this, well then ignore the useless suggestion.

Also, I would guess the download is being found/reported by a bot. So it would be interesting to see which versions of providing a link result in your files being flagged. Things like not providing a clickable link but providing in raw text defeats some bots. Putting a link inside a spoiler (or some other) tag sometimes is enough. Otherwise, dropping the https:// portion generally gets past bots, and most browsers will still succeed whether people realize to add that back in on their own or not. Telling people to add https:// before the link is also something they will likely grasp more quickly than the quotes and plus setup currently used.
Code:
Use the below link with the indicated space removed.
https://meg a.nz/#F!KSh
           ^ DELETE this space
The above is in a code-block to make sure the pointer lines up with the added space.

Those are possible solutions. Maybe they are worth trying if you find too many people have trouble understanding your current link setup.

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
I'm looking for the version 1 of this, does it exist or is this already it?

I'm kinda confused as to which is 2nd or the 1st version

Raz8099

Feb 28, 2018
Anybody know of games that is similar to this one? Like Japanese translated RPG or can someone link for a thread, please. Thank you

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The game technically speaking, is completed. It's kripto that is adding content of his own when he have some time (but I think that he has finished adding content.. I think?)
I'm not done.

Currently, I'm playing the game from the start to finish again. The goal is to:

1. Fix any grammar mistakes I find, rewrite poorly structured sentences and fix any line with a word-wrap problem
2. Fix any remaining bug in both original and new content (new is the one I added)
3. Make a solid foundation for the further content I plan to make
4. Partially rewrite/redo some of the endings/scenes I added to make them better

I thought really hard about what I should add next. Repeating the same animation for scenes is kinda getting boring and dull so for the next update, I think I'll add a bit more to the gameplay rather to some scenes/endings. The new update will be all about rebuilding destroyed Maronite Village which Sarah feels she's responsible for. I still haven't figured out all the mechanics I want to add but the plan is to:

1. Gather materials like wood, bricks, and straw that are necessary for making the buildings
2. Find people to do work. Sarah will have to find and convince people to come and help rebuild the village
- The more people she finds, the faster the houses will be built.
- If she has people but has no material, the people might get bored and do some stuff.
3. I might also introduce that Southernfield character into the story.
4. Depending on the current relations Sarah already has with people they will either agree, refuse or ask for something in return for help with rebuilding the Maronite Village.
5. There will be a time limit after you start rebuilding. If you go over the limit, the soldiers will attack again Maronite Village. But, Sarah will have an option to hire Mercenaries from Southerfield. If you don't agree to his terms and you get attacked, it will be a bad end with a cut-scene before that.

This is just something like a sketch of what I plan to do. I might think of something as I start working on it so it might all change.

Nov 2, 2017
I'm not done.

Currently, I'm playing the game from the start to finish again. The goal is to:

1. Fix any grammar mistakes I find, rewrite poorly structured sentences and fix any line with a word-wrap problem
2. Fix any remaining bug in both original and new content (new is the one I added)
3. Make a solid foundation for the further content I plan to make
4. Partially rewrite/redo some of the endings/scenes I added to make them better

I thought really hard about what I should add next. Repeating the same animation for scenes is kinda getting boring and dull so for the next update, I think I'll add a bit more to the gameplay rather to some scenes/endings. The new update will be all about rebuilding destroyed Maronite Village which Sarah feels she's responsible for. I still haven't figured out all the mechanics I want to add but the plan is to:

1. Gather materials like wood, bricks, and straw that are necessary for making the buildings
2. Find people to do work. Sarah will have to find and convince people to come and help rebuild the village
- The more people she finds, the faster the houses will be built.
- If she has people but has no material, the people might get bored and do some stuff.
3. I might also introduce that Southernfield character into the story.
4. Depending on the current relations Sarah already has with people they will either agree, refuse or ask for something in return for help with rebuilding the Maronite Village.
5. There will be a time limit after you start rebuilding. If you go over the limit, the soldiers will attack again Maronite Village. But, Sarah will have an option to hire Mercenaries from Southerfield. If you don't agree to his terms and you get attacked, it will be a bad end with a cut-scene before that.

This is just something like a sketch of what I plan to do. I might think of something as I start working on it so it might all change.
if you need help i'm your man

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
@ i click your site, i see the title sarah rotation cut 2, with different synopis

where i can find it, the second 1????

trozlurker

Oct 16, 2017
I encounter a script syntax error (compile error) the first time Sarah has sex with Aramis, either in the intro or after the intro if you skip. This happens whether new endings are enabled or not.

error.jpg

I downloaded the two links from the first page (game and bugfix). Are any other bugfixes needed?

Reactions: Tencuidao
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote