RPGM Complete (RJ01181813) Brown Girl Natsuki-chan ~ Haramase Village and the Five Shrines [natyusyo] V1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
Hi, someone can help me with this error?
View attachment 3580970
Just wait for the translation, i think it will come tomorrow or the day after at worst, as soon as i get it i will post it here, i guess Justxux will do the same thing.
If you really want to solve this problem, this error comes from a bad translation or extraction, the game is trying to pull an image with that name but its not named that way in the data folder.

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
Just wait for the translation, i think it will come tomorrow or the day after at worst, as soon as i get it i will post it here, i guess Justxux will do the same thing.
If you really want to solve this problem, this error comes from a bad translation or extraction, the game is trying to pull an image with that name but its not named that way in the data folder.
There's a fix for this if he searches for it someone provided a folder with files to put in the game to fix the error. Also the newest version of the game doesn't have this problem so he is playing an outdated version of the game the game has updated like 6 times or something I have downloaded it more than once so I wouldn't be surprised if others that check the thread here and there miss that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote