RPGM Complete (RJ01181813) Brown Girl Natsuki-chan ~ Haramase Village and the Five Shrines [natyusyo] V1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mrjumble

Dec 28, 2022
Is it just me ? I catch all 7 bug, cicidas at all 7 location but that guy at night keep asking lol, I can re run the game again but can someone help me a trick how to bypass this, thanks a lot.
Brown Girl Natsu-chan ~ Haramase Village and the Five Shrines ~ 4_21_2024 12_02_22 AM.png

Zirusedge

Nov 20, 2022
anyone know how many endings there are supposed to be?
i reach the ending one ending with misaki but im curious what other endings there are.

mmocaa

Jul 25, 2022
anyone know how to unlock the monkey mini event? that's the last scene i need for 100% completion

fapchinees

Dec 30, 2018
How did you get the glitch event in the beach? (in order to have all unlocked and open the chest)
Not sure, it didn't glitch for me, I just got the event on the beach and then the guy moves to the inn
This was after all 5 shrines activated but there might be some other progression flags that were different?
It was pretty late game, not sure.

Edit: Looking at the files that you errored on "m_munamoto_mzg.rpgmvp", the m_munamoto files are all different variations of hands used in that scene, maybe I progressed before or after the game asks for "m_munamoto_mzg" and it used a different one that was properly named
I also used a fresh save, who knows?

Only glitches ive encountered are a black screen being "stuck" during/after an event and the Misaki relationship reset orb not working untill later into progression

Last edited:
Reactions: Gundamnu and PEPEsc
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote