• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Complete [RJ01124242] Honey Trap Escape The Villainous Family and the Mansion of Captivity [SEIHEKI-Master]

Recceswinth

Jan 1, 2024
RJ01124242_img_main.png

Overview:
I am born into great privilege. A splendid mansion with numerous maids. A luxurious estate and a kind caretaker always playing with me, Chloe, the excellent personal butler. My cheeky but close sister, Mirei, and my gentle and beloved mother.

My life is smooth sailing, and there is nothing lacking... or so I thought until that day.

The protagonist discovers one day that the mansion he lives in is actually the residence of a villainous family. The person he believed to be a reliable father turns out to be a cruel individual who enjoys invasion wars, and his real mother is a war widow from one of the invaded territories. The father's next target for tyranny is revealed to be the protagonist's hometown.​

Release Date: 2024-01-10
Developer:
Translator: Recceswinth
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MMTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patch Installation:

Patch Changelog:

Game thread

Translation Patch :

Last edited: