• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tool RPGM Complete [RJ01027690](Enokippu) | ソルルイ -after mini- / Sol Rui -after mini- (ChatGPT Quality MTL)

ell_123

Nov 26, 2017
Looks very interesting. Apart from APIs do I just put json files from www/data into file folder and when it's done replace originals?

You also mention 0.10 cents per file. How much would you estimate translating all files would cost on average per game?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Looks very interesting. Apart from APIs do I just put json files from www/data into file folder and when it's done replace originals?

You also mention 0.10 cents per file. How much would you estimate translating all files would cost on average per game?
Yup that basically the jist of it. If everything goes well all the main text will be translated.

Its hard to estimate because it depends on how much text is in the game. For context Sol Rui after mini was probably around $30 total and it had id say a normal amount of text for an H game. Its 10 cents per 200kb file and thats not always accurate. The commonevents file I did in Sol Rui was $14 alone. Unfortunately this can't be helped until we get a cheaper equivalent to chat gpt 3.5.

Lilyflower

Jul 31, 2017
No but I thought about it a bit and you know what? I dont see why it wouldn't be possible. ChatGPT is able to read and generate images so how well would it do if I asked to to translate the text in an image and output the result? I'm going to need to test it.

Edit: After looking into it, doesn't seem impossible but I dont think the results will be worth it and it will likely be quicker to just hand translate images.
Alright, thanks for that. Question, what would be the best tool to extract Japanese text from images?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Alright, thanks for that. Question, what would be the best tool to extract Japanese text from images?
I use Google Lens on my Phone, haven't found a straightforward solution on Windows but you can try tesseract ocr if you want since that has a good reputation.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Am I doing something wrong or does this not work with 1.11 yet? I get failed to load img error.
This is for 1.10. I'd need to update the patch to get it working on 1.11 and I don't even have a copy of 1.11 so probably not happening anytime soon.

Reactions: Rengesus

Rengesus

Jan 6, 2019
This is for 1.10. I'd need to update the patch to get it working on 1.11 and I don't even have a copy of 1.11 so probably not happening anytime soon.
Yeah I don't think anyone is missing anything from 1.11 anyways, only thing in the changelog says
"・Corresponded to the phenomenon that an error appeared on non-Japanese OS."
Also, I can upload a copy of 1.11 if you'd like me to.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Yeah I don't think anyone is missing anything from 1.11 anyways, only thing in the changelog says
"・Corresponded to the phenomenon that an error appeared on non-Japanese OS."
Also, I can upload a copy of 1.11 if you'd like me to.
Nah its all good I really don't think its worth going through the effort like you said lol.

Reactions: Rengesus

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Might be a hassle but does anyone mind uploading the game with translation installed? Seems like JoiPlay struggles to run this properly

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
ngl is a decent game. censored like 90% which is what it is and maybe a decensor mod later. in short experience though better than a lot of games. if a fan of magical girls corruption/hypno etc tho worth a check.and for those who like poetry....gpt isnt perfect yet so still poetry moments. if this gets a decensor then won't say its "top adult game of the year" but will say will be a better one of the year

Gob11731

Dec 24, 2021
also perhaps this same site on games section like dazedanon said literally two posts above his, as he told someone who asked the exact same question
Thanks, new to this site and don't know my way around yet but I'll try I suppose.

Rengesus

Jan 6, 2019
where do i get .11 is it any better/optimized?
This translation patch is only for 1.10 it won't work with 1.11 I've tried. If really want 1.11 you can buy the game for patch 1.11 the only change as far as I know is a fix for an OS error that I personally haven't even encountered.
The 1.11 patch notes read:

▼システム▼
・日本語ではないOSでエラーが出る現象に対応しました。