EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RiyaPath.JPG

Overview:
You are an Ausar adventurer who's just starting out, but you've apparently caught the eye of a very troublesome futanari space-cop.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-23
Release Date: 2023-09-25
Developer: flutters.
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English
Length: Short - Up to an hour to find every ending
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Others:

s1.JPG s2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
starvoyager Congratulations on your release! Good luck!
I added some tags I could easily find. Please add and report missing ones. Zonies want to know what they can expect or they start to cry.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Is this a side strory based on trials in tainted space?
It's technically A TiTS fangame, but pretty much the only major things from the game that are in this are the character Riya and some terms like Ausar and Kaithrit.
Also it's not the same genre or anything, it's like a Lilysgames game where you chose A or B at the end of each passage and eventually reach one of the 17 endings

Edit: Also, I've seen you around on a lot of threads and it's super surreal seeing you posting on a game i've made. For that matter it's really surreal seeing a thread of my game on the site where i've downloaded hundreds of games. I'm a somewhat more anxious and nervous person than the average person, so i'm kinda split between being happy/excited about having a game and feeling like this game isn't worth a page here and stuff. Sorry for rambling, Just nervous I guess

Last edited:

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
I don't think "being sentient and as intelligent as humans" disqualifies it as beastiality as dolphins are sentient and as intelligent as humans and they can get pretty fucky, and that still counts as beastiality.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I don't think "being sentient and as intelligent as humans" disqualifies it as beastiality as dolphins are sentient and as intelligent as humans and they can get pretty fucky, and that still counts as beastiality.
I completely understand that, and I was somewhat joking when I said it. Some defintions of bestiality are having sex with 'lower animals', And the definition for lower animals is basically animals that are primitive or of low intelligence. My understanding is that It stops being bestiality when the thing yo uwant to fuck is intelligent enough to understand what sex is and is capable of showing you that you have ocnsent, IE a magical, intelligent animal. But the definition of "Bestiality is just sec with beasts" makes a lot of snese as well because if there's one regular dog and one talking, superintelligent dog, and having sex with hte dumb one is bestiality and they're both the same species, than they'd both have to be bestiality.

Either way, sorry about turning this into a big tangent, guess i'm just bored right now. Hope you're having a good day <3

Reactions: Snogardragons

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can you play as a femboy/sissy?
From what I can tell, that is what the MC is. Tags seem wrong.

It shows a moderately attractive humanoid being with brown hair and matching dog ears and a tail. The tight, thin spacesuit reveals two small bumps on their chest, breasts that are maybe A or small B cups as well as a smallish bulge at their crotch, being their somewhat below average cock.

This person is, of course, you. If your breasts were any larger you'd be easily confused for a dickgirl or a futa, but you still think of yourself as a male and are mildly annoyed when people call you miss.
That's on the very first page.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
From what I can tell, that is what the MC is. Tags seem wrong.

That's on the very first page.
I guess you'd call them a femboy, but the intention is more or less "Have a male character that's feminine enough that someone who wants to play a female isn't as disappointed but you can still play a male character because the character Identifies as male.
Maybe I should've gone all in and justhad a male MC, but I planned on having a male/female route and had to cut it so I wanted some sort of compromise

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Are you planning to make more games? Perhaps one with a character creator and multiple characters at one point?

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Are you planning to make more games? Perhaps one with a character creator and multiple characters at one point?
I'm working on one that very few people will care about that focuses on obscure, dumb, and weird looking transformations, and then i'm working on one that would basically be the spiritual successor to this game where for the TFgamessite 2124 challenge, but i'm not sure when it'll be done and I highly doubt i'd share it until it's finished because as small as this game was there's not really a point in releasing the first half of it or whatever

Fenrisulfr

Aug 12, 2017
It's nice finally having a Riya that doesn't mind what's in your pants, I like this interpretation of her much more.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
It's nice finally having a Riya that doesn't mind what's in your pants, I like this interpretation of her much more.
She's definitely a much worse person in this game >.<
The original idea was "I like degrading patronization and think it's hot, and i'm annoyed Riya only has one scene, I want her to have more" but as more and more endings were added, it became very beneficial to have riya be willing to do X to the MC, so with every bad end she's involved in she's a slightly worse person.
I also wasn't aware that she wouldn't do stuff with you if you were a specific gender in TiTS

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
So i'm working on a spiritual successor to this game for the tfgamessite contest, where the general idea will be. "This game format/structure, but it's not in the TiTS universe, is slightly bigger, and takes place in our actual earth in the year 2124", and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or requests for what they'd like to see while the game is still in the early stages (been procrastinating too much and need to get the game out by april 2nd, so it's gonna be some heavy crunch time but that's alright).
Like would anyone want a few endings where the player is dominant, or a built in guide for eachending, or something they liked/disliked about this game etc?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes