freeko

May 15, 2019
Looking at what else was made by this creator, I do not expect much going into this. Even with low expectations this game fails on many levels. Someone might want to rip a gallery on this one since the game is badly designed. Even with being able to cheat and get aces on command, I found this game to not be very good.

Might be a case study of what not to do when making decisions related to designing a game?

Sep 16, 2018
I have no idea how the genuine fuck AzureZero thought this was a good design. WAY too reliant on RNG, I'm pretty ok at Blackjack and got a lucky 2nd blackjack on the second boss so it was all H-attacks from then on, winning most rounds and doing ~6 h damage each time. I do this for like 5 minutes and don't beat the boss, she only has to hit me like 4 times for me to lose so I'm eventually worn down. I don't even know how close I was because there's no feedback on how much HP I or the boss has. Not to mention the mash to escape is nigh impossible to do without taking damage unless you're cheating and the dodge/hold a grapple mechanic is literally a joke with how fast it goes, might as well be a die roll rather than pretend I can time it.

Reactions: Saido1999
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes