RPGM - Completed - Risky's Card Battle - Sex Wrestling Game [Final] [Azurezero]

1. 1.00 star(s)

freeko

This is awful. At the core, blackjack is the core of this game. The big problem is that the basic rules of blackjack do not get followed. The cpu should stand on 17 or higher, but will draw a card when they are behind no matter what the cpu or the player has. It is not fun when the player has 19, the cpu has 18, and then draws a 3 or 2 to get a winning hand.

Under no version of blackjack does this ever happen anywhere else but this poorly designed game. The main idea of the game is not implemented properly, and this sets the tone for the rest of the game. You play a hand of blackjack at the start of the game and have to win under these terrible terms. It took 7 times before I was able to win a hand to progress the story.

Did I mention that this game violates all the main rules of blackjack yet? I stayed on a hand with 12, with cpu showing 6. Normally you stay and let the cpu break their hand. First card drawn is a 9, giving 15 so things are looking good. Then it hits me just how horribly this game is designed. The cpu won with the 15!

Get me out.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Dargondo

This is for the final version

Do you enjoy getting multiple identical game-overs within the first ten seconds of starting a new game?
    Do you enjoy playing Black Jack where the dealer keeps getting a winning hand, forcing you to start the game over from the main menu?
    Do you enjoy single static images of poorly made art and a short description of each game over that quickly gets boring and repetitive?
    Do you enjoy having absolutely no connection to the game world you are playing in and having zero attachment to the wellbeing of the MC?

Then this is the game for you!

Seriously, in the span of one minute, I got three game overs because I either got a bust trying to beat the dealer who always seems to start with a jack in their opening hand, or I was under because the dealer always seems to start with a high number card or a face card as well, so you have to either get 20 or 21, or start over.
    The game over screens are the exact same thing every time you lose against that opponent with just one static, poorly rendered image, and a short description of how your character became a cum addicted slave...that's it, that's the game.

Do not waste your time even downloading this, it is not worth the time in the slightest.