VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Rise [v1.0fix] [CircleOfLife]

1. 5.00 star(s)

itnoel

Loved this game, wish it was completed! There are so many out there that should never see the light of day, but the dev's dont quit just because everyone says it sucks. Then a talented title comes along with some fresh ideas and great visuals and poof. Abandoned. A moment of silence for the fallen un-sung heroes.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Heml0ck

This game is brilliant. It's a new take on the genre and the game mechanics--such as dream invasion, corruption and haunting--are really good. The potential is huge. I hope the developer continues in this spirit of invading the mind of sleeping female characters and growing in power.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 167032

The demon angle we'll is different, personally I don't like evil things... but as it's a game and different angle I am interested to see where the dev takes us.

Renders are good and use of lighting and camera angles, just love it. So far it seems it can be a game that grinds but I will wait and see.

Only small gripe I suppose is that Rachel is in her 40's yet her skin age looks much closer to 58yrs or so. I love that she's sexy and older, but just too much age on her skin. Still lovely to see even if her nipples are weird looking in some scenes.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

erytu

loved this game so hot the milf in this looks amazing love the theme looking very forward to the next update hopefully it update frequently and adds more milfs so fucking hot lover it.Story so far is cool and the other model looks great but the best is still the milf
  5. 5.00 star(s)

SirTwist

Good game, so far. Needs more content. Please keep going with the game. I would love to see more. And more interactions with other people. And more haunting, etc. Needs more. But great start. I can't wait for next version. Please keep up the good work.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Tataty

The game is very good for the first version. I really like the fresh story. Let's be true.. We all start to get bored by the typical dude trying to bang his faamily. This story is something different and fresh. I'm excited to see what's coming next =)