• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Rise of the Lewdomancer [Ch. 1] [the gobloid]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Me too, I wish there was a tag or something for it.

According to the itch.io, there was a bug with the cooking minigame that caused that. They updated it to fix it there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sometimes they give herbs, sometimes its just snakes or an encounter. You'll just have to keep checking until you find one with herbs.
Agreed with F95Zone needing a Card Game tag. Especially for those of us who want to be the Prince* of Games.

*Prince because of the shota x femdom trope XD

• Angry
Reactions: SnakeSnek

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Can't seem to collect any mushrooms why is that?
You have to ask the Dog girl at the farm to go into the forest with you to collect mushrooms there is a scene with her if you take her to your bed in the tent in the forest.

After playing this quite bit the card game is really easy to break, you don't have any resources outside of your hand and your health and you are limited to only play 1 card per combat so the most effective way to play is to stack your deck with as many cards that directly reduce health and ones that draw cards as you can. The presentation and aesthetic of everything so far is top notch though although I wish friendly NPCs didn't look identical to aggressive ones.

Reactions: bardock357

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
Abandoned?
What a shame. Was pretty interested to see where this one was going. It already has a decent amount of content in this Ch. 1 version.

bardock357

Sep 16, 2018
Actually looking at the artist's page I can see they're still posting about Lewdomancer. So it's not really "Abandoned" so much as its taking ages to update.
Atleast for now anyway.
I can't see most of their posts on account of being patron only but this one atleast is free.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually spoke with the devs and they said they had personal setbacks

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
Ask devs about, I already checked some "orcs on elven" action for the new update
say "hiatus" maybe? slow as fuck because they don't live from games develop
the discord have a lot of picarto streams spam from the artist

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes