VN Ren'Py Rise Of Faith [v0.1] [Thyrrus]

Thyrrus

Mar 8, 2024
Hopefully no bestiality. Will this game be just male domination type of game. Will there be female domination scenes? I really liked the squirt scene too, and the moist pussies.
Does 'arming' a female centaur count as bestiality? :HideThePain:

I'll make extreme/unpopular fetishes avoidable though.

And yes, femdom is planned with one of the two girls next update.

I'll begin to introduce some trainer-esque gameplay after finishing up with character introduction.

Reactions: Juicer97

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RiseOfFaith-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Thyrrus

dfirehawkc

Apr 27, 2022
Some of those faces......are you using Stable Diffusion? There's something you can use called adetailer to help the faces after or while rendering, if they don't come out well.

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
I will say this, given the type of pg, this story has huge potential (storywise, if written in a proper way). As the pg is
, there should be a large number of female characters in various different races, with multiple kinds of fetishes possible, this itself makes the game prospect quite vast and comprehensive and as
, it would also be meaningful to include futa/trans/gay.... etc varieties as lust isn't just limited to just male - female straight relations, just make those fetishes skippable one way or another as not everybody likes everything.

AI CGs are also quite good, it will be better if eyes of characters in each panel can be edited. They're quite distinct that each eye isn't equally focused. Rest of the ai cg elements are quite nice, background is good, doesn't looks like the characters are cut pasted over the background, it feels like the characters are there in that surroundings (which I have felt sometimes absent even in some good popular games).

Sound effects, nice.

Overall this is a good start, and has potential to grow.

Last edited:

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
Does 'arming' a female centaur count as bestiality? :HideThePain:

I'll make extreme/unpopular fetishes avoidable though.

And yes, femdom is planned with one of the two girls next update.

I'll begin to introduce some trainer-esque gameplay after finishing up with character introduction.
Centaur women are one of the best Monster girls, do you want to add Monster girls with different bodies? Not just with ears and tails but with monster bodies?

Reactions: rockielockie