Unreal Engine Abandoned Rise of Asmodeus [v0.0.1] [Lucifer Studios]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Wasn't saying I didn't believe you, so many devs though claim to keep working on projects so they can milk money out of people as long as possible. I now believe a new release will come out for most games when its actually out. Some devs are really good but a lot are pretty terrible.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I just noticed that anal sex tag. Does this version of the game really does have it? Or just clickbait? If it does please where is it? I've replayed the whole demo plenty of times but never saw it

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I just noticed that anal sex tag. Does this version of the game really does have it? Or just clickbait? If it does please where is it? I've replayed the whole demo plenty of times but never saw it
I sure never saw any. Maybe if more is released it will have it but its kind of annoying to have a tag to a game when its not yet/at all in the game.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I sure never saw any. Maybe if more is released it will have it but its kind of annoying to have a tag to a game when its not yet/at all in the game.
Its more than annoying it completely negates the entire point of having tags. Say you have a hankering for some penis loving and turns out the best ones don't have the blowjob tag and those that don't have actual blowjob does have the tag

Reactions: TheUberstuff

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Its more than annoying it completely negates the entire point of having tags. Say you have a hankering for some penis loving and turns out the best ones don't have the blowjob tag and those that don't have actual blowjob does have the tag
very true, I personally don't like censored ones but when I exclude the censored there are still a ton that I find that are censored they just couldn't be bothered to put that tag. Personally I think if they don't tag correctly they shouldn't be able to post it at all but then a lot of good ones might not be on here... so frustrating.

TorraLaWhorra

Jul 24, 2020
Well, that's an absolute shame for sure. This one was a rare gem that had some features I really liked that you don't see in too many of these kinds of games (like the female protag's POV). Not gonna hold my breath, but hopefully we either get an update or someone comes along and does what the devs of this did, but makes a complete game with it.

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Well, that's an absolute shame for sure. This one was a rare gem that had some features I really liked that you don't see in too many of these kinds of games (like the female protag's POV). Not gonna hold my breath, but hopefully we either get an update or someone comes along and does what the devs of this did, but makes a complete game with it.
I feel that, it did seem promising. Back in February, the dev told me that they ordered mo-cap suits for use in new animations. They said the delivery date kept getting pushed back. That was their last message. The Discord has been pretty dead since last year though. I'll let y'all know if they give us any updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TorraLaWhorra

Daedolis

Sep 26, 2018
Does anyone know of other goood games with similar first person viewpoints from the female character?

KTau

Oct 1, 2021
I have the latest version and can post it but does somebody know how to remove the pay wall
Another person tried this a while back, I gave them the latest release at the time. Didn't hear from them again.

Unreal engines encryption is possible to get around, but it takes some know-how. A fair amount of it, tbh.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
What content are in the last release that isn't in the one posted here? Did they actually implement that male human from their twitter posts?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes