• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Why do people refer to each other as tenant and landlady instead of using mother, daughter, or son? It seems strange. Is this some form of inappropriate humor related to incest?
Platforms like patreon don't allow games with incest. If you read the op it explains how to activate the incest.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
She never said, that she has three daughters, only that she lives with "her three girls". And then later the MC/player gets the info, that one is a daughter and two are nieces. In addition, if Francesca slept with her brother and gave birth to the two girls, then it would technically make them her daughters and nieces. So nothing weird at all here.
And yet those three are later referred to as her daughters, the mc's kids even talk about living with a strange lady and her daughters.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Damn, nice release. Would have liked to see a little more of the flashback with the Aunt but I am guessing that will be later.

Keep it up. (y)

DrXman

Apr 9, 2019
I was surprised at how much I liked this. Even the balloon breasts, which always put me off, couldn't dissuade me at the openness of the main LI. The aunt is usually where I like to see the limit of breast size, but that is just based on my personal experiences with reality. I need to cuck the dad, or at least go behind his back. I need all the women to put that dad in that place.
Improvements:
natural breasts, its easier to connect with something that looks real, implants and balloons feel less real. Subtle imperfections are the secret to success.
a bit more drama and excitement from all the forbidden acts. Not just another notch or adding another to the number. You are doing bad stuff, with every act, society always going to zero's in. Will make MC LI family even more interesting and refreshing.
Dad more upset, intimating to MC, desperate but also controlled by something. Maybe he depends on wife/sis for money, job, etc. All bark, no bite... or just maybe you push him too far too fast.
MC is getting the physical, so its only natural he wants to corrupt to a greater level. You could go back and make all the current things results of that corruption, or you could push the current to go further with corruption.
Lastly, the story feels rushed, but you keep it fresh by taking it to the next level so its probably my smallest complaint. Its up to you on how to continue to keep it fresh. Go big or go home, or build depth and realism while pushing into forbidden places.

I only post when I feel there is something of value. Good Luck!

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Just need a walkthrough now, because there are locked options that I'd love to access (i.e. Shauna's mom). Unless those are just scenes that aren't ready yet, since this is a new game.
They're closed of, because of choices you made earlier. If you said, you don't want to share, all sharing options are blocked. If you choose, that you don't want to see the dad of the girlfriend/wife with her mother or aunt, all options, that come close to that are also blocked. If you are not interested in a LI and choose so, options with them get also blocked. It's pretty straight forward for now, no need for a walkthrough, IMO. Could change later on, don't know that, I'm not the dev, just a fellow perv, who played this.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Not sure if this has been said as I am to lazy to search for it. However, the conversations need to change. This is meant to have incest, yet the conversation keep using landlady, landlord, neighbor and such. Just change it to what it meant to be. Then it would make much better sense.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Not sure if this has been said as I am to lazy to search for it. However, the conversations need to change. This is meant to have incest, yet the conversation keep using landlady, landlord, neighbor and such. Just change it to what it meant to be. Then it would make much better sense.
whew the description how to activate the incest mode is right above the download buttons....
i think this is a typical case of blood drain from higher brain functions to pump it somewhere where it can have more fun ;)

• Haha
Reactions: vonamatas

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
whew the description how to activate the incest mode is right above the download buttons....
i think this is a typical case of blood drain from higher brain functions to pump it somewhere where it can have more fun ;)
He also stated that he was too lazy to search for it. Which probably also means he is too lazy to read what you just posted. ;)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
He also stated that he was too lazy to search for it. Which probably also means he is too lazy to read what you just posted. ;)
No I read it and facepalmed myself. Since I thought the last spoiler on the OP was the dev notes like most have. My mistake for not paying better attention.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes