Mod Ren'Py Ripples - Multi-Mod [v0.6.0 Public] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gman0075

Oct 30, 2019
If I apply the latest version of the mod, I can't get the Chp6 hidden renders, the thing to click on isn't there. Tried a fresh install of both game and mod.
yeah had the same issue reinstalled the game without the mod than the things you needed to click on were there..
so for some reason the mod is blocking the latest five renders...

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
If I apply the latest version of the mod, I can't get the Chp6 hidden renders, the thing to click on isn't there. Tried a fresh install of both game and mod.
I think it's fixed, patched version didn't have all of them.

as13lc

Oct 29, 2019
Tried again, and the first two clickable objects for Chapter 6 aren't there still. The others are (although I didn't check the others before, so I don't know if that's actually different or not).

Reactions: LightmanP

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Quick question - I'm doing a replay and I'm up the scene where I need to choose either Skylar or Jessica path. Mod does give me the option for both. But when I select both, the scene progresses as if I had chosen Jessica's path. Is that the normal behavior? I just wanted know before I go too much further. Thanks.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Quick question - I'm doing a replay and I'm up the scene where I need to choose either Skylar or Jessica path. Mod does give me the option for both. But when I select both, the scene progresses as if I had chosen Jessica's path. Is that the normal behavior? I just wanted know before I go too much further. Thanks.
Yes, just play, you'll see.

Apr 18, 2021
Exact same thing is happening to me. Chapter six hidden renders are available in gallery, but the objects to click aren't there.
Latest version of both ripples and the mod installed.
I was just replaying from the beginning and the ones in previous chapters worked just fine.

yhdje123

Feb 13, 2023
Hi author, I'm working on the translation of RIPPLES, I used your mod before generating the translation and then realized that all the options don't show the translated language, after sifting through it I found out that it's because of this string of code.

Is there any way to fix this please?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hi author, I'm working on the translation of RIPPLES, I used your mod before generating the translation and then realized that all the options don't show the translated language, after sifting through it I found out that it's because of this string of code.

Is there any way to fix this please?
You're the one doing it, you tell me :)
You can try using the default choice screen. Although, I'm not sure why it would cause an issue.

yhdje123

Feb 13, 2023
You're the one doing it, you tell me :)
You can try using the default choice screen. Although, I'm not sure why it would cause an issue.
Wow, yes, I replaced that one paragraph with a string of words from the original screens, and it displays properly, although it's missing the number tags.
It's working, but I don't know if any other bugs will appear, thank you very much for your answer!

Jul 21, 2021
What did i do wrong? Everything is fine but when i click on the mobile icon, this happens. Its not affecting gameplay unless i need the mobile.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2719, in execute
screen phoneSys():
screen phoneSys():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2738, in execute
imagebutton auto "images/Other/Phone/phoneI_music_%s.png":
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='images/Other/Phone/phoneI_music_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\Ripples\Ripples-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Ripples\Ripples-0.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\Ripples\Ripples-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Ripples\Ripples-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Ripples\Ripples-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Ripples\Ripples-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\Ripples\Ripples-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
File "D:\Ripples\Ripples-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Ripples\Ripples-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Ripples\Ripples-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Ripples\Ripples-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen phoneSys():
screen phoneSys():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2738, in execute
imagebutton auto "images/Other/Phone/phoneI_music_%s.png":
File "D:\Ripples\Ripples-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 952, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "D:\Ripples\Ripples-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='images/Other/Phone/phoneI_music_%s.png').

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Ripples 0.5.0
Wed Jan 10 17:25:04 2024

Mortarion

Suicide is never the answer.
Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Hey LightmanP looks like there is a problem with your mod, the first two clickable objects for the hidden renders in episode six won't show up.

WatsonFuqs

Sep 9, 2018
Super amazing mod, been using for a while now! Any update on the first two hidden render items not appearing at all?

ruki0907

Feb 22, 2024
I've encountered a problem as well.
After Skylar left home for a while, she came to the protagonist's house at night to find me, and then this code appeared.
Is it a game issue or a mod issue?
Any solutions...?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/e6s1.rpy", line 531, in script
menu aboutSkylar:
Exception: Not Implemented

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/e6s1.rpy", line 531, in script
menu aboutSkylar:
File "C:\Users\Ruki\Downloads\Compressed\Ripples-0.6.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1918, in execute
renpy.exports.say(None, "\n".join(narration), interact=False)
File "C:\Users\Ruki\Downloads\Compressed\Ripples-0.6.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1474, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Ruki\Downloads\Compressed\Ripples-0.6.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1337, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "C:\Users\Ruki\Downloads\Compressed\Ripples-0.6.0-pc\renpy\translation\projz_translation.py", line 226, in projz_prefix_suffix
code_str = node.get_code()
File "C:\Users\Ruki\Downloads\Compressed\Ripples-0.6.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 722, in get_code
raise Exception("Not Implemented")
Exception: Not Implemented

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Ripples 0.6.0
Tue Apr 23 17:32:45 2024

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote