• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
so, I have got to the 69 with Betty/Beth as stated in the Walkthrough pdf, but I don't see an option for a 'minigame'....
It says :-
1. Repeat the 69 scene. (done that)
2. win the minigame. (which minigame is that?)
3. Now you're able to visit....etc
Hi, how did you get the 69 scene with betty?
Where did you go and when?

Arito197

Nov 4, 2018

Somebody can help me? How to catch beth near Michelle bedroom? I stuck in this session, help guys ‍♂

Jindra25

Jul 3, 2020
Unfortunately, I skipped the scene when Beth was spying on me in the shower and I can't continue with her and according to WT I can't continue with Stella and neither with Michell. I only save the game when I stop playing so I have no save. I like playing sandbox games, I don't mind replays, but what what can annoy me is that you miss one event and you are forced to start playing from the beginning. So if someone doesn't give me a rescue where I was looking for Beth in the house (I played it) I will delete the game and quit. Some developers should think about what the word means GAME for me is mainly fun and playing and not always thinking about what I should be doing right now, that's what I do at work. In conclusion, English is not my native language, so I apologize for any mistakes.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Unfortunately, I skipped the scene when Beth was spying on me in the shower and I can't continue with her and according to WT I can't continue with Stella and neither with Michell. I only save the game when I stop playing so I have no save. I like playing sandbox games, I don't mind replays, but what what can annoy me is that you miss one event and you are forced to start playing from the beginning. So if someone doesn't give me a rescue where I was looking for Beth in the house (I played it) I will delete the game and quit. Some developers should think about what the word means GAME for me is mainly fun and playing and not always thinking about what I should be doing right now, that's what I do at work. In conclusion, English is not my native language, so I apologize for any mistakes.
Where are you in Michells an Stellas parts?
To Betty, try nap n afternoon.
Also try sleep withouth early wakeup

Reactions: Jindra25

Jindra25

Jul 3, 2020
Kde jsi v částech Michells an Stellas?
Betty, zkuste si odpoledne zdřímnout.
Zkuste také spát bez časného probuzení
[/CITÁT]
Měl jsem večeři s Michell a můžu vzít Stellu do kina, ale nemůžu jí koupit květiny Na víkend nebudu ve městě Pokud jde o Beth, zkusil jsem všechno

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Tady můžu česky :)
Tak z Michell a Stellou ti neporadím, tam jsi dál než já.

Z Betty myslíš tu scénu, kdy předstíráš že se sprchuješ a počkáš kdo tě šmíruje? Jak myslíš že jsi ji přeskočil? Jako vynechal? Myslím že jsi se jen někde trochu ztratil. Zkoušel jsi učit se s ní v jejím pokoji a odmítnout blowjob?

I can speak Czech here :)
I can't advise you about Michell and Stella, you're further there than I am.

By Betty you mean the scene where you pretend to shower and wait who's spying on you? I think you're just a little lost somewhere. Have you tried studying with her in her room and refusing to smoke?

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
to tell you the truth, I have no idea as that comment was from some time ago.
Are you following the Walkthrough - that's all I did.
I followed the wt to the letter but it just assumes that you did the 69 scene before.

IsseiDxD10

Jan 14, 2022
Hey guys, I'm unable to get the kissing scene between Beth and Stella. Could someone help me out by giving a completed save of v0.2.2a? Or if possible could someone help me out which variable to edit? Here is my save file

2.50 star(s) 77 Votes