• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Blinkleblockly

Feb 21, 2019
This game really is in dire need of some kind of in game walkthrough. It's almost impossible to know what you should be doing at anytime, even with the walk through. It would give a lot if confidence with regards to bugs as well, cos a few times I've definitely got scenes I shouldn't have got yet, and it's stopped me from progressing completely.
I think I'll stay away until there's some proper quality of life changes.

Reactions: Meangene1!

Roassid

Dec 14, 2018
aaggggg !!!! what a rage !!. This is the third version this year, and in all three I have the same result ... Not moving forward with Susan in the kitchen in the morning. It increases the affection, but it does not take away the corruption points, it does not change the phrase, nor the image ... more than 20 times in a row and nothing ... I have followed the guide point by point, I have not increased the necessary skill until reaching Susan and I have tried to be the first to try to corrupt ... but nothing, I stay in the same place. In the living room at evening no problem, finish the massage with the footjob and unlock the next option at night.

Any ideas? Has it happened to someone else and has it been solved?

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Please how do I get to visit Cleo's house? The walkthrough says go to city map -> my house -> walk down street
but that option does not appear. thank you for advice.

MoNsTeR97

May 1, 2020
Can anyone help me with a complete 0.3.3a save . I'm not getting any new scene with Susan in the 0.3.4a update. I'm not sure what I have missed , Ive followed everything as per walkthrough but still I don't get any new scene with Susan.

soridu

Sep 15, 2017
The thermostat in Lily's room doesn't appear. in tech vision I can still click on her laptop but it says there's nothing to do there.

Choppa

Jan 17, 2018
I need some help
I'm stuck on Lilly's update 0.1.6a. According to the Walkthrought it says that I needed to repeat the event (Lilly's licking) until she does a second time, and later I needed to visit neighbor's house on monday or saturday at evening when I did Lilly show in a corner of her house and there is no trace of the next part of the event "Check the noise"]
On Monday
Captura.JPG

On Saturday
Captura2.JPG

Looking for help someone said that it was a bug and it's necessary to met Lilly on the pool but looking with Ren'py Save Editor appears like lilly_met = True
Captura3.JPG

So at this point I don't know what to do, anyone can help me please.

MoNsTeR97

May 1, 2020
To get the new Susan scene you need to sleep in your bedroom on Tuesday or Friday. Follow rest according to walkthrough. You'll get two new scenes in the evening in living room based on the choice in morning in kitchen i.e you can choose to compliment Susan or affect her .

jed999

May 26, 2021
This game really is in dire need of some kind of in game walkthrough. It's almost impossible to know what you should be doing at anytime, even with the walk through. It would give a lot if confidence with regards to bugs as well, cos a few times I've definitely got scenes I shouldn't have got yet, and it's stopped me from progressing completely.
I think I'll stay away until there's some proper quality of life changes.
There is one posted now, but it is not correct, or the game is broken, not sure which as the grind eventually got to me.
Once an event in the guide doesn't happen, nothing else will follow correctly.

I may try it with the cheat mod at some later date.

Last edited:

jed999

May 26, 2021
为什么星期六下午去邻居的晚餐马库斯不为贝丝学习游泳。
1. 确保你在迷人的客厅里有场景 2. 晚上在你的房间里睡觉 3. 周日和米歇尔谈论海滩。贝丝会打断你。4. 周六下午去邻居的晚宴上和马库斯谈谈贝丝的游泳学习。
Translation ;
Why didn't Marcus go to the neighbor's dinner on Saturday afternoon to learn to swim for Beth.
1. Make sure you have a scene in the charming living room 2. Sleep in your room at night 3. Talk to Michelle about the beach on Sunday. Beth will interrupt you. 4. On Saturday afternoon, I went to the neighbor’s dinner and talked to Marcus about Beth’s swimming learning.

我很驚訝你能做到這一點,我已經嘗試了兩次,無論我玩多久,米歇爾都不會在廚房接到比爾的電話,遊戲進展是不可能的。

遊戲看起來太bug了,只是我的觀察

I'm surprised you got that far, I've tried twice and no matter how long I play, Michelle never gets a call from Bill in the kitchen and game progress is not possible.

The game appears too buggy to play, just my observation

jed999

May 26, 2021
As far as I can tell there is an error in the main sneaking script, till it's fixed....
Get a program called Unren, it available here. Run it, choose the enable consoles option. you can then open the console ingame and change the variable that blows up the game and get past it.

5 years later and this is still an Issue, This IS the reason I'm not a Patreon any longer, too many bad actors just interested in the Art and not any sort of Playable game.

If you're good, you get a one time gift, if your game needs cheats to be fun. I'm out.

Reactions: Mr.Winter

jed999

May 26, 2021
I need some help
I'm stuck on Lilly's update 0.1.6a. According to the Walkthrought it says that I needed to repeat the event (Lilly's licking) until she does a second time, and later I needed to visit neighbor's house on monday or saturday at evening when I did Lilly show in a corner of her house and there is no trace of the next part of the event "Check the noise"]
On Monday
View attachment 1520415

On Saturday
View attachment 1520421

Looking for help someone said that it was a bug and it's necessary to met Lilly on the pool but looking with Ren'py Save Editor appears like lilly_met = True
View attachment 1520426

So at this point I don't know what to do, anyone can help me please.

This code has been bad since 2017, I'm guessing the "Dev" has moved on, probably just too many bugs to fix without recoding from the beginning.

2.50 star(s) 77 Votes