Icejin

May 29, 2017
Hello People here is 3.3a for RoL both Links contain PC and Mac version along with the walkthrough. Also attaching walkthrough for those peoples. Have a great day

Helpful hint so i know someone going to have issues with Beth and Lilly stuff. In the afternoon after you exhaust inviting beth to the pool for lesson and all you get is this scene.
1633571071107.png

You will then have to go the neighbor in the afternoon then you should see another option to peek into Lilly windows and you can continue on with the walkthrough
1633571205237.png

Changelog:

- Cleo's storyline continued

- New room for enchantment

- New Michelle's scene

- Bonus scene with Jessica

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.3.3a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Why isn't there an Incest patch for this game? It feels weird because in any other game it’s done first.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Ugh...I've been playing for several hours, yet somehow I can't trigger a fight with Jake. Where is it supposed to happen?

Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
Could someone help me with Beth learning to swim event?

I use the walktrough and the mod, I checked and have exery single one of her scenes before that unlocked. Could it be I missed something with one of the other characters? I have been at the beach with Michelle and Stella and have access to the pool of the neighbours.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Duh! Apparently the event I was missing before the fight with Jake was a thursday afternoon shower interrupted by Stella. So on thursday evening I went to the city and when I got back home Jake was waiting for a fight.

Last edited:

bigjohn2352

Jul 11, 2019
I can't trigger the event with Michelle in MCs room where she catches him masturbating. Do I need to do it on a certain day, or have certain amount LP?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Ring of Lust [v0.3.3a] [Votan] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,50 GB / 580 MB - RingofLust-0.3.3a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,48 GB / 562 MB - RingofLust-0.3.3a-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

carlofresco

May 28, 2017
Icejin

In the walkthrough you say: click on the equipment for pull-ups
I try in different day in the evening when jessica is in the gym, but i never have the possibility to click it, only 4 option and none of them have also this. If you go alone also, 2 option but nothing to click on the background.

2.50 star(s) 77 Votes