Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Ring Of Lust [v0.5.1a] Cheat/Gallery & Improvements Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Well yes but the current version of the mod is for a previous version of the game.
We're at 0.4.9a right now so the mod will have to be updated again, which might take some time again.
But let's keep a positive attitude about it and patiently wait for it, alright?

Cheers!
This is the right attitude

It's not always immediate, but the ipdate always comes

Reactions: BrandonSuns

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Well yes but the current version of the mod is for a previous version of the game.
We're at 0.4.9a right now so the mod will have to be updated again, which might take some time again.
But let's keep a positive attitude about it and patiently wait for it, alright?

Cheers!
There's no need to update the mod right now. Last update of the game - it's 10 minutes of gameplay, the walkthrough is more than enough.

Reactions: luisar018

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
There's no need to update the mod right now. Last update of the game - it's 10 minutes of gameplay, the walkthrough is more than enough.
Actually, there is a reason to update the mod. First off, I am in no way trying to rush Brandy, but you say there is no reason, but there is. If a person plays with the mod, and then tries to play the new content with the old mod, then the game crashes. Forcing the player to start from the beginning. If they try to play a save that has the mod on it with an un-modded version of the game, the game crashes. Forcing the player to start from the beginning. So, those of us who play with the mod must wait for the mod to be updated.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Actually, there is a reason to update the mod. First off, I am in no way trying to rush Brandy, but you say there is no reason, but there is. If a person plays with the mod, and then tries to play the new content with the old mod, then the game crashes. Forcing the player to start from the beginning. If they try to play a save that has the mod on it with an un-modded version of the game, the game crashes. Forcing the player to start from the beginning. So, those of us who play with the mod must wait for the mod to be updated.
Beleive me, I played prev. version (0.4.8a) with mod. The only variables that I changed - it's money and lust energy. Saves from 0.4.8a loaded on 0.4.9a without any problems. Here the save with new content (10 minutes of gameplay). I used walkthrough for the 0.4.9a.

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
someone reply to me when updated? plz
It might be an interesting idea to click the "watch" button at the top right of this thread and enable email notifications.
You will receive an email each time someone replies to this thread but with some luck one of them will announce that the mod has been updated.
This way you'll definitely have the update notification as soon as possible rather than hope someone's kind enough to give you a head's up.
If I can remember I'll reply to you when the mod has been updated (but I make no promises of course).
Hope this helps.
Cheers!

Reactions: Anders Niet

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
It might be an interesting idea to click the "watch" button at the top right of this thread and enable email notifications.
You will receive an email each time someone replies to this thread but with some luck one of them will announce that the mod has been updated.
This way you'll definitely have the update notification as soon as possible rather than hope someone's kind enough to give you a head's up.
If I can remember I'll reply to you when the mod has been updated (but I make no promises of course).
Hope this helps.
Cheers!
that shit dont work

Reactions: Dastardly

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
that shit dont work
It doesn't? Weird, I do get email notifications from this thread and several others. It's not every comment that's made here but enough times.
Perhaps it has something to do with your email settings, either on f95zone or your provider.
In any case I'll try to do what I said I would (again, no promises but I'll try).
Cheers!

Reactions: Anders Niet
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes